Chapter 6

Ok, I never forgave lori, and I never will, but hershel is learning how to walk again today. I wanna get to know him, I've met everyone else; they are cool people.

Daryl, Glenn, Dad, and T-dog went outside to do something. "Take your time" I heard Lori say and I look up to see hershel learning how to walk.

We all walk outside, extra slow for hershel, and I heard glenn yell "Wait to go hershel" and heard others shush him. The. next thing I know I heard carl yell "WALKERS!" I turned around and pulled my gun out and killed some.

I looked around I saw carl, lori, and maggie, I'll go with them. I ran to carl. He notices I'm scared by the look in my eyes.

"Aaaahhhhh!" is all lori keeps saying, that baby's coming faster...Than a normal baby.

My mom was a doctor and she would know how to deliver a baby, I remember she would let me watch her sometimes. I always wanted to be a doctor.

"Carl has a knife" lori said.. I don't know what they're talking about, I was zoned into thought.

I look around carl and maggie are crying and I put 2 and 2 together they're gonna do a c-section to get that baby out..

"Lori, I justed wanted to say, I'm sorry for being rude and saying mean comments to/about you. I want you to know I forgive you, please forgive me." "Baby, I forgive you" then she gives this big speech to carl.

I don't cry though, nope, I just hold my head up, and I then saw maggie cut lori open and heard her screaming and then a baby come out... she's not crying... She then started to cry!

I took her from maggie and began to get her to quite down, I fell in love with her, when need formula.

We began walking out and Carl doesn't want Lori to turn "She's my mom, I have to" we heard a gunshot and carl came out and walked past us.

We headed outside "They doesn't mean the others didn't, we're going back" Rick said then he heard a baby cry

__________________________________

Hey! Me again. Hope you like it & hope its longer for you.