Chapter 1.

Savannah's pov

------------------------------

It's been 3 years, 3 years since my mom and dad died. They weren't my real parents, but they took care of me all my life.

My dad was a hunter. He taught me everything I need to know; How to survive, how to shoot, how to use knives, everything. I was in deep thought about my parents I almost didn't hear people talking from the distance.

I can't hear what They're saying.  I walk by, but I'm able to blend in with the walkers cause I'm limping cause of my knee and I have walker guts on me.

One of the guys notice me and he must've told the other guy and he points to me. They rush out here and tell me to hurry, so I run to the gate, hard to do on my leg!

"What are you doing here?" I don't answer cause who likes my dad, my real dad, my real mom was nice enough to let me know what my real parents look like. "I'm talking to you" the guy said "Daddy!" was all I said before I blacked out from dehydration.

I awoke from my slumber and I saw my dad and some guy with a crossbow beside him. "Daryl can you leave me and the girl alone for a minute?" Hm, his names daryl. "Sure" a gruff voice said "Why'd you call me daddy?" "Because you are My adopted parents told me, my mom tried to abort me cause my dad was in a coma cause he got shot and that I'm supposed to have a brother" I explained as I showed the pictures of him, my mom, and brother.

-------------------------------------------

Two in one day. I'm so proud of myself. I'm beginning to like this story a lot and please don't send me hate; Please! I'll try to post a lot cause I hate waiting 10years for a new chapter..Please vote if you like it, please! Thanks.

-Rachel(: