Chapter 3

*Savannah's Pov*

Is he mad at me? He come back into the room and tells me that he's sorry that I got put up for adoption. I want to meet the rest of the group. "Dad, can I meet the rest of the group?" "Sure. come on."

I got up and walked over to him. We walked into a part with tables and such, they were all here. "Here's Daryl, Tdog, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, Carl he's your brother, Hershel (he's the doc), Beth, and your mom...Carrying the baby."

When he said mom it came out as a tiny whisper. I looked at my 'mom' she aborted me, she was disgusted by me, she hated me. I can take this..I ran..I realized someone ran after me, I looked up Ric- Dad! "She hates me, She tried to kill me" "Listen baby, I can't do anything to turn back time and stop the abort, but you don't have to be around her. Ignore her, but please don't leave. Stay." "Ok..I love you dad"  "Love you to" he said.

We walked back in, Lori ran up to me "Baby! I'm sorry, I love you. Momma loves you" She said. Are you fucking serious? Mom?

"Mama? Where in gods name to come off trying to be a mom to me? Because of you I've had health problems all my life, Because of you I felt like no one loved me, Don't. Ok. My mom died trying to save me. I bet you tried to abort that baby in your stomach too. Don't touch me, talk, or look at me. See ya wouldn't want to be ya." and then I walked out of the room and into the cell they put me in when I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------

Do you think she'll forgive lori? Should she? Your opinions. I tried to update sooner, but you know.

-Rachel(;