new beginnings

Olivia's P.o.v.

 I originally came from Maine with my mum and dad but sadly with their job we had to move, where to? well London, United Kingdom.  Fun right!? Nope.....I was scared to be honest tomorrow was my first day at my new school, I knew I was gonna be bullied from the start....anyway I need sleep bye LOSER

                                    -Olivia G.

morning-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "UGH" I groan getting up turning off my alarm.  I quickly got dressed in black high waisted jeans, a black tee it was a tag big....,black vans, black socks, and the usual bra and undiessss. "Oh well will do, I guess" I mumble to myself, running upstairs from the basement where I asked my dad to have a room built in there.  I got there grabbed my green L.L.Bean bag and getting toast my mum made "Bye mom, I'm gonna be late for the bus" I reply shoving the last bite in my mouth, "Okay sweetie love you" She replied kissing my forehead.

I ran out the door and ran to the bus stop and saw two boys and four girls...great. I roll my eyes seeing them, The two boys and two of the girls look like seniors, while the two other girls look like sophomores. (they will not be important in the story btw). I stand as far away as I could and the bus turned the corner, of corse I was the last one to get on and got many weird looks and heard lots of whispering but pushed it all aside and sat in the way way back and thrown my bad next to me.

The bus came to a halt and three boys got on, on looks like a freshmen like me and the others who knows at this point but, I gotta say that kid lookin cute.

at school-

I got off last and just pushed by people and went to the teacher, Mr.Godbold  jeez weird name.  "H-hi I'm Olivia Gilman, the n-new kid.." I said nervously "Aw yes Olivia your locker number is 375 and you can have you schedule miss" He said handing it to me and my locker code... "Thanks so much". I say nicely and walk over and great my locker is next to that cute guy and between a PETTY BITCH DICK SUCKING WHORE LOOKIN GIRL! "ugh" I open my locker and put my bag in and take out books for Maths...I take a minute to look at my schedule.  "Not to b-" "Hey there good lookin" "Ahhhhh!" I turn around to see a tall semi-good lookin guy...shitzzz

"Did I scare you?" he asked winking"Y-yeah" "whoa you're American...cool" I turn red at his comment "Awe you're blushing" he joked...fuck he is a bully, I can tell it is easy, stereotyping it my thing ;) "No." I simply reply looking in his green orbs "Well honey, me and you park lets skip sch-" "Leave her alone Dick" "Awww pads come on Pads we are friends and you know me" "It's her first day, let the girl be" "UGH fine" he said frustrated.

what I assume is Pads he shut his locker and looked at me, "hey sorry about my friend Dick" "Oh thats fine, any who I am Olivia, Olivia Gilman" "Hi I'm Patrick, Patrick Holland, but my friends call me Paddy". I looked at him "oh okay Patrick, so your the young Holland my friend can't get over?" He blushed.."Y-yeah a lot of people only like me bc of Tom and them....oh and you're American?" "Yep, I'm sorry Patrick but I have maths to attend, bye" I waved to him shutting my locker and trying to find the room. "Bye Olivia" He said loudly to me, getting in trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys it is chapter one of this, Have a nice night/morning/afternoon!

"All alone I watch you watch her"