Chapter 8- Steamy Making Out/ Assault

Sorry for the late upload!  I have just been so busy lately because I had a vacation, county fair, and state fair!  Like I said, I am very busy. 

I tried to make this one longer just because it has been so long since I uploaded and I feel terrible.  So here you guys are! 

Enjoy Reading!!!!!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!!!!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Brady’s POV:

            “Of course I made it,” I told her.  She smiled and hugged me.  “I thought you weren’t going to come,” She whispered into my chest.  I rubbed her back as I chuckled.  It felt right to have her in my arms. 

            “Were you worried?” I asked Mandy showing my cocky side.  She pushed me back a little acting like she didn’t care, but I knew better.  “No,” she replied, “Why would I be?” She smirked.  The music changed to something slower and I took my chance to be closer to her. 

            “Candy, would you like to dance?” I asked her giving her my hand and bowing slightly.  Her eyes widened a bit remembering what happened a few days ago, but she giggled, “With Cassidy? Hell Yeah!”

            I laughed and grabbed her around her waist as she tried to run back to Cassidy.  I felt sparks as I did so.  “Oh, no you don’t,” I whispered in her ear as I started dancing with her.  She looked up at me innocently. “I was just going to dance with Cassidy,” she said sweetly. 

            “I’ll go tell Cassidy that you’re taken,” I smirked at her.  “By who?” she asked me.  “I don’t see anyone around here that I want to dance with.”

            I gasped and put my hand over my heart faking that I was hurt.  She took the opportunity to run away from me, but I couldn’t grab her in time.  This meant only one thing ... I had to go chase after her.

            She took off towards the woods by the stables with me close on her heels.  The music faded as we got further and further away.  Mandy kept laughing the whole way.  God, I loved her laugh.  Stop thinking like that! I told myself. 

Her hair was blowing behind her as she weaved in between the trees.  I just wanted to run my hands through her hair, feeling how silky and smooth it was.  Her hat blew off and I picked it up still running. 

It was just one night.  It didn’t have to matter, right?  I could just let go and enjoy tonight and then return to my normal self, but that was hard when I was around Mandy.  She brought the best out of me. 

Who knows?  Maybe I would get lucky and it would be a one night stand.  But, I had a feeling Mandy wasn’t that type of girl.  And for some reason, I didn’t want to see her get hurt.  My feelings were in a jumble. 

I was so into my thinking when I felt a burning pain run through my head and down my neck to my shoulders.  Mandy was looking back at me laughing so hard she could barely run anymore.  I frickin’ ran into a tree! Into a tree!     

I got up and dusted myself off.  I shook my head trying to rid it of pain.  Then I started after Mandy again.  She had gotten a lead on me and I was determined to catch her.  I sped up urging my legs to go faster. 

I could tell she was getting tired because she started to slow down when she was nearing the stables.  I sped up more and caught up to her half way through the stable.  I grabbed her and pushed her up against one of the stalls.