~Twenty-One~

Greg lazily strummed a few notes on his old guitar, trying to remember how to play them. Soon he was playing random chords in a soft and beautiful melody, smiling in a relaxed way.

He suddenly felt eyes on him and glanced to the doorway.

Mycroft watched him with a soft smile on his face. Greg grinned at him, setting the guitar aside and walking over to greet him.

"'ello, love." he hummed, kissing his cheek. "How're you?"

"I'm good," Mycroft smiled, kissing his forehead. "And you?"

"Pretty good," he smiled, playfully ruffling his boyfriend's neat hair.

Mycroft chuckled, lightly blushing. "I didn't know you played guitar."

"Mmm? Oh, yeah, but its been years." Greg shrugged slightly.

***

Mycroft sat across from Greg, listening to him play guitar and softly singing. He recognized the song as some sort of popular love song, blushing faintly and smiling.

Greg looked up from his guitar to look to his boyfriend, breaking into a grin, still singing the lyrics.

Mycroft rested his chin in his palm, love sparkling in his eyes. Greg had a matching look, his voice fading and soon only the soft strumming of a guitar could be heard.

Mycroft stood, sitting next to him. Greg glanced at him, shifting so they were facing each other.

"I love you," Greg murmured.

"I love you too, Gregory," Mycroft murmured in return, pecking his lips.