~Seven~

(Mycroft's POV)

I woke up and looked around, surprised to see I fell asleep on the couch. I noticed Gregory clinging to me, our legs tangled. I smiled softly; I loved little moments like this.

"Mmyyyccc?" Gregory mumbled in his sleep, shifting a little closer to me...more than he already was.

"Hmm?" I hummed gently, running my fingers through his hair. Gregory seemed to purr in response, making me smile slightly.

"Loove yoou," he murmured, cracking his eyes open a bit to look at me.

"I know, dear." I chuckled softly. He sat up slightly, a bit more awake. "Morning, love."

"Morning babe." Gregory untangled his legs from mine, smiling warmly. How he was able to look so happy upon just waking up was beyond me.

"What time is it?" I looked around the room for a clock, and found none. Ah, I stayed the night at Gregory's.

"I dunno," he muttered, rubbing sleep from his dazzling eyes. "Hopefully not too late."

"Its your day off." I pointed out.

"Well, yeah. But we had plans, remember?" Gregory crossed his arms in a relaxed manner.

"Yes, I remember." I raised my eyebrows. "They aren't until later this evening."

"True, but I'd still like to spend sometime with you before you have to work," Gregory countered.

"Ah," I nodded, blushing slightly. Gregory chuckled, standing and walking to the kitchen. He still had a sweater and jeans on from our day yesterday, and it made me smile slightly. He looked stunning in that outfit.

"I'll make breakfast before you go." he called out, grinning brightly.

"Thank you, Gregory." I smiled back.