~Three~

(Lestrade's POV)

"Will you go out with me? As in, a date?"

Mycroft blinked at my words, his cheeks dusted pink. I waited patiently for his answer, holding my breath. I wasn't entirely sure where I'd take him, yet.

...I probably should've figured that out.

"Yes..." he finally answered, his voice quiet. I felt my own face turn red as well, and awkwardly smiled.

"Alright! I'll pick you up...around five?"

Mycroft nodded, blushing a bit harder now. I never expected to see him blush, neverless be the cause of it!

I nodded, not sure of what to do now. "I'll...see you tonight then!"

---

I ended up taking Mycroft to a movie before dinner. I kinda couldn't think of an exciting date plan.

But at least Mycroft looked happy...well, his eyes reflected how happy he was.

I liked how his eyes would reflect emotion and not his face. It was refreshing, I guess you could say.

"So, Gregory, why did you ask me out?" Mycroft asked at dinner..

"I like you romantically, and wanted to take you on a date," I directly answered. Mycroft blushed, looking away.

"A-Ah." was all he said.

"Yup." I cheerfully hummed. My face was probably red as well, but I already knew that.

"The feelings are returned." Mycroft quietly said, looking at me once more and smiling.

I got flustered over that smile, it was cute.

"O-Oh." was all I could say to that. "S-So does that mean you'd want another date?"

Mycroft chuckled, taking my hand and kissing it. "That sounds perfect."