First day

Faiths POV

Mum: "FAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITHH"

I woke up to the sound of my mum, today is the first day of my new high-school, I don't know how I'm feeling about this to be honest. I know things are going to be different because I'm going school in London again, I've lived in London before for 10years, But I got use to my school in America, we moved to America when my dad died I attended there for 5 years, you see until my mum got a promotion, but I couldn't let her not take it, I mean she's been working so hard to take care of me ever since dad died.

Mum: "FAAAAITH GET READY BEFORE YOUR LATE."

Me: "ALRIGHT , ALRIGHT IM UP!"

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower, I tried not to wet my long curly hair just above my bum because it would take ages drying, I got out the shower brushed my teeth and made my way to my bed room, I put on my underwear creamed my body.

I opened my wardrobe and looked to see what I could wear, not much clothes are in here because I haven't fully unpacked, I decided on wearing black leggings, an orange sweater that says 'POPULAR' and some grey white and black air maxes, since it was mufti day, I decided to leave my hair out because I was going to get it cut after school. I jogged downstairs to the kitchen where mum was dressed in a black knee length pencil skirt, a white shirt and some red Heels with matching red lipstick, a blazer and her curly hair up in a neat bun. Mum scanned my appearance as I scanned hers.

Mom: "you look beautiful hun, and them leggings show your big bum." She said in a jokey way.

Me: "muuuuumm!" I moaned.

Mum: "I'm only joking sweetie, I'm going before I'm late."

Mum kissed me on the head leaving a red lipstick mark I rubbed it of.

Mum: " Oh and I won't be home until late so here's 40 pound to get your hair cut and yourself something to eat, bye babe!"

then the door slammed shut, I have 5 minutes before I have too leave for school but because there's nothing to do I might as well leave early, I grabbed my bag , my key and the money and left the house.

I walked down the path to the gate and locked it, I walked down the road I could see people walking to school even though it was sort of early as I walked down the road I saw a group of boys at the bus stop, one was like the same colour as me Carmel light-skin kind of, he was really attractive, he was wearing adidas jogging bottoms and a white T-shirt with all black air maxes, as I walked closer to them one of the boys must have seen me because they all suddenly turned to look at me, I started to feel nervous as I got closer and closer and closer and then I eventually walked pass.

???: "Ayee raaah she's gotta back fham."

Someone said.

???: "word spud me on that one."

???: "oioi mans gonna move that asap."

???: "Lowe your talks man watch dis."

*********JORDANS POV********

It was hella early but me and the mandem was just chilling at bus-stop before school started, I'm still knackered from last night and that man didn't even wanna come school today.

Me: "oi you man look"

I pointed at some buff girl, man can't lie she wasn't even buff she was beautiful.

Rimel: "Ayee raaah she's gotta back fham."

Me: "word spud me on that one."

Cameron: "oioi mans gonna go move that asap.