chapter 3.

Its 8:00 and mum still hasn't got back yet, I'm so frustrated with that prick, who is he even sending 'x's to?! Boys really grind my gears. But anyways I should really call Lexi.

Beeeepbeeep...

Lexi: "Hello ?"

Me: "Hey Lexi it's Faith"

Lexi: "Faithh! Omg hey"

Me: " Hey, I know we only really just met b-"

Lexi: " listen faith you can tell me anything! Even though we just met we connect like we was close since daayy!"

I let out a slight laugh, Lexi really makes me feel welcome.

Me: "Thanks girll, so you and Ace"

Lexi: " All thanks to you he asked me for my pin! And we've been pinging each-other for time! I've liked him since he helped me in the libary, his one year older then is though, you think if we got together anyone would talk rubbish?"

Me: " I wish I could help you Lexi but I'm not good with boys. I have no experience what so ever!"

Lexi: " WHAT! A pretty girl like you in fact beautiful doesn't have any experience with boys! That's hard to believe."

Me: " Awh thanks baby girl"

Lexi: "No problem, so are you free tomorrow?

Me: "y- argh no I'm stuck doing a project with Jordan"

Lexi: "You two huhhh"

Me: "No Lexi! Never."

Lexi: "haaaaa! If you say so ill call you tomorrow faithy, byee"

Me: "byee"

And with that we locked off the phone. I poured some of the grape juice into the cup and drank it, the substance slid down my throat leaving I delightful taste. I'm really bored there's nothing to do and mum won't be back untill 2/3 hours. I decided to change my display picture on bbm to me..

**********JORDAN POV*********

It's like eight something and I'm just reaching home, I tink dis is one of the earliest I've been home but I'm tired and I ain't goin over to Renishas she's jarring can't be asked for no gyal right now. I open the door and I'm surprised no-ones home I put my bike in the kitchen then take of my shoes and run to my room. It's kinda hot so I took off my hoodie and shirt and layed on my bed. I dug deep in my pocket to find my Phone, I went straight on bbm, bare mandem pinging me telling me to come out but I was hella tired so I just ignored dem, I'm scrolling thru my recent updates and I see faith changes her dp I clicked on it, it musta been a old picture because her hair wass kinda short up too her collar bone her hand was on her face and she looked tired but still peng she looked hella innocent too she was wearing a red obey hat and a white t-shirt and she was sitting in da car, I was bored and tired so I decided to ping her again to get to know her and ting.

[🚺]. 🌴FAiTH.:

No status.

-------------------------------

💰🚶JORDZY🍃.:

Yoo b

Sent at 8:40

🌴FAiTH.:

Yh.

Sent at 8:41

💰🚶JORDZY🍃.:

Yur looking kinda nice in ur dp😉

Sent at 8:46

🌴FAiTH.: