chapter four.

*********JORDANS POV*******

Everyone left Rimels yard to get ready for tonight, I wasn't gonna go yard yet too get change and all dem tings cah I couldn't be asked, so I decided to go Link a gyal for some brain or a beat. So I called up Vonnie.

Beeee-

Call connected.

Vonnie: "JORDAN!"

Me: "What you saying v u ite "

Vomnie: "yeah I'm calm b, you about I've got a free yard"

Me: "Yhyh mans near ur yard still I'll be der in 5minutes yeah?"

Vonnie: "bye babe"

I locked off the phone and walked too Vonnies, the only reason I'm really goin is too get my mind of faith, even doe I've known her for like 2days she's been on my mind since, I don't even know why yanoe. I reached Vonnies yard and knocked in the door.

Vonnie: "come in " she said as she bit her bottom lip.

*************Faiths Pov***********

It's like 5 something and I have too go to my aunty who lives in Norbury. It's like a 20 minute bus drive.

Mum: "FAAAAITH"

I ran down stairs to see what my mym was gonna say.

Mum: "Hey honey just got back from work"

Me: "how was it"

Mum: " Great I was invited too a party today so your going too have to bring your key to your auntys"

Me: "Aren't you excited!"

Mum: "well yeah! Could you help me with my hair darling?"

Me: "Ofcourse!"

I didn't really like doing girl things I was more of like a tomboy but girly at heart.

Mum: "Oh I almost forgot how was your study date"

Me: "Mum! It wasn't a study date it was just me and another human who turns out to be a boy doing a project together"

Mum: "is he good looking?"

Me: "Mum!"

Mum: "I'll take that as a yes"

By now she has this big cheesy grin on her face.

Me:" let's get started on what your gonna wear and everything"

My mums 30 but she looks like my sister, I tell my mum everything well almost everything, she's my bestfriend mum sister and dad in one.

**********30 mins later**********

It's like 5:38 now, mum had her hair out curly, mums hair is up too her bra strap, she was wearing red lipstick with a red mini dress (stops just below her knees) she wore some black shiny heels with it with the necklace and earrings dad bought her.

Me: "Mum you look absolutely beautiful."

Mum:" awwh thank you baby"

Mum took a glance of herself in the mirror, she started too tear up and I knew exactly why.

Me: "Dad would have loved too see how well your doing"

Mum: "I know I know I just miss him"

Me: "mee too"

I kissed mums forehead and comforted her with a hug

Mum: "we should go."

I pushed my feet in my white airforces and put on my adidas jumper, I took my keys money and my phone. Mum dropped me to the bustop in the car then went off to her party, the 50 came I got my oyster out and tapped it on the oyster thingy, I sat on bottom deck because I wasn't prepared too see all the bad breeds that sit at the back, I decided too listen to music.