kidnapped to have his kids 5

I woke up to see Jacob holding one of the baby's. Jacob seen that I was awake and brought a baby to me I took the baby. We have not named them yet. One of the baby's started to cry which was the one in my arm. I pulled the gown down to feed him. after a few mins the baby fell asleep. I gave Jacob back the baby and asked him to get me a glass of water? Are you felling alright Jacob asked. I am fine just a little tired.How are all my little ones. They are doing great Jacob said.

           What should we name them all. I don't know you should name the girls and i will name the boys Jacob suggested. sure why not. Bring all the baby's out here. All the girls looked like me expect one. Then all the boys look like there dad accept one, weird. I looked at my girls and stared out by what they look like. All of the girls names just came right in to my head. I stared with Rachael, Abigail, Haley, and Grace. Jacob said they are great now help me with the boys names. I started laughing. OK how about Luke, John and Joe I asked. those are great names Jacob said.

          OK so now what I asked. Well the doctor said you could leave this afternoon Jacob said. OK that is great. Hey Jacob will you help me pack everything? Sure just one minute I have to go get something. OK well hurry up I want to get out of here ASAP. I started off by grabbing my purse and my hospital bag. I guess Jacob thought I was going to use my laptop. I put my laptop in its bag and started to pack everything else. About a hour later I had everything packed and ready to go.

     Jacob and a few nurses helped me bring my sweet baby's to the car with me. I put every one in. they went in alphabetic order. Abigail, Grace, Haley, Joe, John, Luke, and Racheal. They all where sleeping which I was grateful of. If one cried all of them cried. We got home in about 10 minutes. I garbed the stroller and put them all in. you are probably wondering how I fit them all in the stroller. Well there are four seats in the back and three in the front. We had to get it customized because they did not make these kind of strollers. When I walked in the house everybody was there with a sing that said WELCOME HOME BABIES. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me how I am doing on this book. I would like to know if I am doing a poor medium or good job on this book. :)