kidnapped to have his kids 7

I walked into the house and all I heard was screaming and crying. Jacob had two baby's in his arm Ann had another two and Jacobs mom had Another two. I guess Ann and there mom came down to visit us.

Your home!!!

Yes I am home  I said

The baby's will not stop crying. he said.

I walked over to John he was in the play pen. I took him out and he stopped crying. Once John stopped cry the rest stop crying.

Jacob had his mouth opened, and he said that only took not even a minute.

I just smiled I took john and sat in the rocking chair in the living room, after about five minutes John's eyes starred closing. I layed him in his playpen. I looked at John, Ann, and Jacob's mom, the rest of the baby's were asleep. I picked up Abigail because she was fusing un her sleep, I sat in the rocking chair again I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

                3 hours later
I woke up from my nap chair and Jacob was on my left. I looked at him and around me. This is not where I fell asleep at Jacob I told him. I know I took you bed and let you sleep for a bit. Where did you put Abagail? I asked Jacob. I put her in her crib. Oh okay.

I snuggle up to Jacob, I just wanted to have some alone time with Jacob for once.

Jacob?
Yeah sweetheart. He replied
Do you want anymore children? I asked.

I don't know he answered

I looked up at him and just stared at him, Jacob was very handsome, I think John will look like him when he gets older. Jacob closed his eyes and his breathing evened out. I layed my head in his chest so I could hear his heart beat, and not soon after I fell asleep.