kidnapped to have his kids 3

He toke me in to the house and up to the Master bed room. I think I know where this is going so might as well go along with it. He laid me on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed my neck and then his hands where roaming my body. He licked my  lip for asking for entrance I denied. He grabbed my butt and I gasped. He shoved his tongue in and explored my mouth. I tried to push him off. His hands went under my shirt and went up to my bra and tried to unbotton it. I kneed him where the sun dose not shine he fell to the floor. I got off of the bed and ran for the door I opened it up and ran down the stairs and in to the kinchen. Jacob came in and grabbed me by the wrist I tried to be nice he said.

He picked me up and we went in to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and held my hands above my head he took ropes thet where surprisely soft he tied my hands to the bed post.

Why are you doing this?

Because you won't listin

please I will listen.

No you wont

please.

He took my shirt off and my pants he took my bra and my undies and he took his pants shirt and boxers off and he went in.

2 weeks later

I got out of the bed and put my clothes on. I went in to the bath room and opened the cabinet. there where pregnancy teats. I took one out of the box. I sat down and did my biz and waited a few minutes and I looked at it and it had two lines on it. I warped it up in a napkin and threw it in the garbage.  I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. Jacob came in and garbed some clothes and went in the bathroom. I walked down stairs and made breakfast for two. Jacob came in and sat down.

We are going back tomorrow. he said

OK I said.

I finched cleaning the dishes and walked up stairs. Jacob walked in the bathroom and closed the door. He walked out with the napkin in his hands and side

Why did you not tell me?

Because what u did was wrong.

your my wife act like my wife. he said

you raped me. 

That's are tradition  where we get to the place we are staying and we have sex right away he said.

Just leave me alone.