kidnapped to have his kids 1

Hi i'm Lisa i am 17 i have long blonde hair to my mid back. I am tall 5'9 and i am skiny. It is 6:15am and i am putting on skinny pants and a off the shoulder shirt that say bite me. My mom and dad died when i was 10. I live with my best friend and her mom and dad and brother. My best friend is Ann and she is 16 her mom and dad are Vic short for Victor and Sara and are 45 and 49 her brother is Jacob and is 19. I got downstairs and got some breakfast and ran out the door. I have to go to school early because i walk to stay fit. It is about a mile to school. I put my headphones in and turned on the Band Perry Better dig two. I felt eyes burning in the back of my head and arm wrapped around my waist and something went over my mouth and i blacked out.

1 day later

I woke up in a blue bed with a side table. I got out of the bed and walked over to 1 of the 3 doors i tried opening it but it was locked. I sat on the bed and sat there for a hour. The door opened and there stood Jacob. and Ann. I got up and asked

why am i here.

let me show you Jacob said.

OK

We walked down stairs to the last floor i think. There where lots of people. He brought me to a doctors room where there was Ann with a 5 inch shot. I ran out the door only to be pulled back by the wrist. They strapped me on the doctors bed and pulled up my shirt and Ann put it in my upper belly. I mean it hurt like crazy i cry-ed and screamed. They on did the ropes and Jacob took me in his arms after about 20 mins the pain stopped I jumped out of Jacob's arms and ran to the door. I ran out of it and up to the room where it is. I ran in and locked the door. I leaped on the bed and darkness consumed me.

2 hours later

I woke up to Jacob next to me sleeping i screamed and Jacob was up and looking for danger.He then looked at me and said i need to explain what that shot dose to you.

He said well my great grams made this shot 70 years ago. And the sons of the family have to get married before they are 20 well and when they get a wife in the week of there honey moon. They have sex. and well the shoot has to be given before they can have sex. well the shoot help makes the baby   healthy and strong. Well my mom has had 15 baby's 5 more coming. so she will have 20 baby's and 20 will be the last and i kidnapped you because I want you to have my kids. we will be getting married tomorrow so be ready. With that he got off the bed and in to the bathroom.