Ch:36 The End

Jalia's POV

**********************

"hey momma." I said walkin into the kitchen. It's been awhile since I last seen her and I wanted to make sure she was doing ok. I know Jonna was telling me some things but I wanted to check it out on my own.

"Hey baby" she greeted me with a warm hug and kiss on my cheek. She went back to cooking. I know where i'll be tonight.

"how u been doing momma." I sat on the stool that's goes to the breakfast bar.

"good, just working what about you." she said with her back turned to me since she's stirring something that's on the stove.

"umm..good, I'm done with my exams..& i've been doing an internship job." I answered proudly. Ms.Rachel told me yesterday that since i'm doing so well in the internship program then she might hire me to work in the office. I'm excited about this cause I will be working and getting paid.

"that's good baby." she turned around and leaned up against the counter.

huh..how will I ask her this, I never asked my momma about her and my dad marriage. I took a deep breath. "mom Jonna said, u aren't never here at the house why is that?" I just asked.. I liked how I asked that question, I sound so mature and grown.

"did she tell you..that she's been sneaking out the house...or that she's never here to know what is going on." she crossed her arms and looked at me.

damn...i wish she would of told me that part, now ion have a comeback.

"umm no she didn't, but she might have a reason for that." I said defending my little sister.

"JALIA..don't come in MY house asking questions when ur ass is not here...you rather be shacking up with that boy." she turned off the stove and looked back at me.

"that boy...is JACQUEES." i crossed my arms. "I thought u liked him ma." she always use to make he and I hang out when we were younger then all of a sudden she didn't want me to be around him as much.

"now...I love him like he is my own & that is my best friend's son..but you & him together..I don't like it." she said disapproving, how did she find out he and I are living together any ways.?

"when did that all change..cuse at 1st you forced him to hang out with him." I rolling my eyes.

"because we had just moved back here from Boston Jalia.. & i know you was getting tired of hanging out with Jaden." she explained. "& then all of that changed..when you all use to go and hangout.." she walked up and told on the opposite side of the breakfast bar.

" I use to see the hurt in ur eyes, when he use to bring a different girl around you..but you being Jalia never spoke up because you was the best friend." we made eye contact. "or that one night when u cried yourself to sleep cause he went behind ur back and asked Shay to prom for ya'll Sr. year." she brought up.

I got very sad just thinking about that day.

~

Yesterday Que was talking among-st me that he was going to ask the girl that really been by his side, supporting him. I just feel that it's going to me, we've known each other for like forever now. I've been there every step of the way even through our stupid arguments, i'm still there. Nick and I broke up, cause he cheated. At 1st at the beginning of the year Que had told me but i ain't believe it cause i wanted to see it for myself. Last month i caught him in the act, it was very sad but i just wanted to see if it was true or not.

I walked into Towers High, with my pink tight fitted sundress on that stops above my knees, my blue jean jacket so i won't get wrote up since my dress has small straps on it, my gold gladiator sandals & My gold jewelry. I walked into the bathroom to meet Aria in there since she texted me earlier.