Ch 3:KickBack!!

CHAPTER 1& 2 ARE PRIVATE, YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME AND RE ADD THE STORY INTO YOUR LIBRARY..!!!!

Before reading:

There is a lot of profanity in the chapter but don't let it stop u from reading

Jalia's POV

UGH!! Aria has me going to this stupid ass kickback tonight . All I want to do is stay home and go to sleep,but wake up before 12 and do the countdown. Last time I went out I had to beat somebody's ass. I bet that broad is gonna be there tonight too. I wish I had a boyfriend to spend the holidays with or just everyday with, I get lonely all the time.

"what's yo emotional ass thinking about.?" Aria asked me while I was sitting on my bed.

"emotional, never that. I'm just thinking about who's all gonna be there tonight." I told her

"the boys and there girls, and a lot more people. Tevin called me the other day & told me the party is going to be live and Khelani is going to  be theer too." she was looking at her self through my vanity mirror.

"awwww Khelani I miss her crazy ass! she back in town and didn't tell me." I miss my other best friend we been tight since 9th grade. She's from Hawaii but moved to Georgia wen she was 13. It was soo weird because she had this little cute accent and her being here for a few years added a southern one on top of that.

"oops , I wasn't suppose to tell u that , it was gonna be a surprise." Aria had a guilty look on ha face.

"wat did u mean tha boys are gonna be ther with they girls.?" I'm just being curious.

"Issa gonna be der wit his BM, Tevin gonna be der wit his new gal ,Durante gon be wit Monica , Que gon be wit Keshia ,& Chris , well u know he likes to mingle" she explained Chris always been tha "hoe" type meaning not settling down.

"Umm no Keshia & Que is back on?" I asked with a stank face.

"Guurrrlll yas i wasn't for it either but, I heard from tha grape vine that she filling his ear up wit bs & that's why how they got them back together. " she got in my bed and sat criss crossed.

"cuse ya know she stopped messin wit him bc of that fight & she called him up on Xmas & they got back on." she said

"where u hear all this from & he so damn stupid for listening to her." I just got an attitude.

"I had to snap on ha dark ass friend bc she gon post a pic a IG of Que & Keshia kissing. I was reading the comments being noisy and they was talkin about you." Aria took her iPhone 5 out and showed me the screenshots.

"see I had to screenshot that shit bc a few mins lata she deleted tha stuff." she continued to say.

I started to read thru it "not this broad said "becareful before his best friend pops up." like come now really "

I looked thru it some more. these bitches always talkin shit. "aye I bet tonight they ain't gona say nun." I said

"right , I'm already hip they always on dat Otha stuff , now come let's get ready tha party started 30 minutes ago & it gon atleast take us an hour to get ready." Aria got up and headed to the guest bathroom n tha hallway.

Jacquees' POV

bruh dis kickback is hella live Shiid I'm thinking me and da bros should throw another one just for fun. Ain't no drama going on so far , niggas bringing they own shit. My girl somewhere in here wit her friend Shit it's just hella turnt. I walk ova to tha kitchen area so I can get a cup of some ta drink. I seen my nigga Romello standing by tha fridge.