Ch 20: What Happen

the one I love just said that,

she leavin me,

I don't know why she just said that. .(nooo)

now people askin where my head at

and I tell em that its leavin me

I think im going crazy...because

I just cant let go of my baby

no baby his can't happen to me

**********************

Jalia's POV

I got a call this morning from Levi, he was saying that we need to talk. I decided that this will be the right time to break it off with him so Que and I will be together. I did a lot of thinking about this and I'm really sure about this. Ion wanna drag him along any more especially if ima be sneaking behind his back to mess around with Que. I caught a cab to the hotel that Levi is staying at, it is 10 minutes from where I am staying at. I didn't want to walk because I would of got lost, I know that sounds strange but I'm not really good with directions. I knocked on the room door and waited for someone to open up. "was up.?" his friend Callamar said. "Hey" I waved and walked into the apartment like house. "he in his room, 2nd door to a left." he told me closing the door.I walked to the door and opened It before he could say something. "was up Jalia." he looked over to the door. "hey Levi, what did u wanna talk about?" I adjusted my cross over purse and I sat at the foot of his bed. He turned off the TV and tossed the remote next to him. He didn't say anything. I looked down and started playing wit my fingers. "ooookkkk..." it's gettin really awkward in hea. "I need ya to cut que off." he told me. I looked up at him and did a double take when I seen his face and how badly it is beaten up. "ya boi & his crew did it ." I couldn't tell if he was lookin at me or sum else."que" I questioned. he shook his had yea. "why" it has to be a reason for him to do that. "a girl was tryin to get up all on me, I guess he took it da wrong way." he grabbed the bag of ice that was sittin on the nightstand and placed it on his left eye which was swollen shut. "why was u at the club last night if u was suppose to be with me.."I snapped on him "cuz-" "cuz nun, yo ass should of texted or called me , I was up waitin on you." I snapped. "ok I understand, I was comin but shit happen as u can see." he pointed to his eye. "ion give af bout ur face Levi, u should of got in contact with me and told me bout it. Why be in a relationship if we can't communicate." I snapped. He sat up from against the head board. "I made one lil mistake and ya questioning our relationship, " he smacked his lips. "yeap I'm sure am" I got up and walked to the door. "u sure u wanna leave?" he asked me. "yea..." I walked out without lookin back.

*****************************

Jacquees' POV

"so you're good now?" Mia question after I told her about what happen last night at the club. I shook my head "yea". She called me when I came back to the condo and asked could she come up to see me. So that's what we doing now, in the living room talkin about it. She told me that their were a lot of police cars out there afta I left and Levi had to go get his wounds checked out. Yea, I beat his a** wid out help & i'm proud that I did it. "I got a glance of his face, & it looked pretty bad." she says sitting on the couch, I sat next to her. I think I should call Jalia after Mia leave to see what happen when she talked to Levi. Mia she a real cool girl, ion see myself being or doing anything to her, just a cool girl I can talk to. "Aye one of yall gon get da door!" I yelled out, somebody was knockin on tha door and mostly er'body was in tha kitchen or out here in the living room with Mia and I. "yea I got it." Issa says getting up from the chair to get the door. "so what u on tonight?" I asked her. "later on tonight, I'm going back home." she said kinda looking sad. "where tf is Que at."?" I heard Jalia's voice. I looked up and seen her walking into the living room. She stopped and looked at Mia and I. "soo dis where we at?" she asked looking Me. I stood up because I ion want nun to pop off. "naw we just talkin.."

"guess who tf I just talked too.?" she crossed her arms. "who?" I raised my eyebrows. "Levi...and u know what he told me." she rolled her neck. All the talkin that was once coming from the kitchen stopped. I stood their waiting for her answer. "HIS ASS.. TOLD ME YOU AND YO N***S JUMPED HIM.." she threw her hands up disappointed. "Ma niggas ain't have nun to do with it, dats was all me..." I confessed. So dis nigga lied, he probably was embarrassed that I did all that damaged to him, so he lied and said he got jumped. "Why, Que..?" she questioned. "He was with notha girl, Jay.." I told ha. She threw her hands up again. "Que...are u serious right now.!" I seen Bobby and Tevin peek their heads from the kitchen doorway. I didn't say anything.

"We been messing around for awhile now....but when he's out with a girl u wanna be superman and beat a n***a a**...!" she yells. "so you takin his sides?" I questioned, I hope I didn't mess this up. "I'm not taking any body's side. I am upset because he wanted me to cut you off...then I find out u beat his ass..now I'm here and u with that hoe." she motioned her hand over to where Mia is sitting at. "excuse me." Mia stood up to defend herself. "you don't know -" "I don't wanna know you." Jalia cut her off. "We had sex last night Que...and now you with that hoe.." ha a** so mad right now, Mia & I aren't even sum she just a cool shawty. "Jay, ima need you to calm down..." I said walking over to her. "Don't touch me Que.. "she snatched her arms away from me. "I can't be with you right now.."she mumbled out. Bish whet, tf she just say..."What u say..?"i took of hold of her forearm. "Aye Mia u need to leave.."I said without looking back at Mia. I heard her footsteps then the front door open and close.

I seen tears start flowing down jalia eyes. "I can't be with you....not now.." she sucked in her lip. "why.. huh.. Jay u know how I feel boutcha .." damn, I feel tears trynna come down my face. "Que please... not right now..I am not stable, it is to much going on..just be here as my friend.." she pleaded. I glanced away then stared back into her dark brow eyes, the eyes that I want to see everyday, but I cant because she doesn't want to be together right now. "WHAT THA F*** JALIA BUT U SAID-" "I KNOW WHAT THE F*** I SAID QUE!!!" she cuts me off, "JUST BE THEIR FOR ME?" she asked me. Do I really want to do that, if I cant be with her then ion wanna be around her. Am I blowing this shit up and takin it the wrong way, like I'm in love with this girl. It took awhile for me to really think about it, but I know I am. Out of every girl that I know outside of my family she is one that I truly do care about and love. Ion know what I'll do if she ever leave my life for good, but I guess now is the time to figure out,. "I can't..." I looked down. She sniffed her nose from crying. "Fine" she wiped her eyes. She left the condo without saying anything. How did this happen, one minute she wants to be together then now she needs time to herself and doesn't want to be in one. For some reason I feel like I just got played... What happen...

***************

yall thought h they was going to end up together in this chapter..lol, tricked ya,,

Was it right for Jalia to end things with Levi??

He only made one mistake..

Is Jalia doing the right thing by not wanting a relationship?

Is Jacquees being selfish in this situation?

Did Jalia really play him?

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE.