Chapter 12 Game On

~~Hailey~~

Luke tightend his grip on my waist as the blonde haired girl walked towards us. I must say she is  pretty . She has golden, blonde hair that just reach up to her waist, slim body, pink lips, and perfect emerald eyes. She was wearing short and I mean really short skirt and a tube top which looks very tight. She wore long high heels and dark make up. How could she wear that and walk around with those really high high heels?! She was smilling at Luke and looking at him like he was a delicious cake. Then she turned to face me and her smile dropped and she  gave me a dirty glare. What was her problem?! Did I do something to her? I thought.

I was about to ask her what her problem was when Luke went in front of me covering me. Wth?! "Hey Luke hows it going man?" Zane asked offering a man hug. But Luke stepped away. Zane was confused. "How could you bring her to me?" Luke asked in an stern  voice. "I thought you forgave her?" Zane asked. "I will never forgive her of what she did!" Luke spat. " Luke Im so so sorry please forgive me and Im sure you wont last long with that bitch over there." Pointing at me. How dare she say that!?

"Excuse me. What did you just say?" I asked glaring at her. "You heard me Luke will  break  your little heart and steal you virginity and  afterwards bye bye bitch!" Ohh she didnt  just  have said that! " Well watever the reason Luke broke up with you  im glad he did cause he wont be able to stand having a desparate girl like you asking him to  have sex with him and whinning if he says no  so why dont you shut your big fat gob or I'll do it for you! I thretend my fist curling up into a balls.

Everyone was shocked of what I had said. Before I knew it a hand swung on my  face  but I grabbed it quickly and used my other hand and slapped her hard, making her fall on the ground. Blondie was on the floor with her hands in her cheek, glaring at me. "YOU BITCH!" she sreeched. I was about to slap her again when two arms held me tight, keeping me in place. It was Luke. "That's enough Hailey." Luke said holding me tight. Blondie stood up and  started  cursing at me and Luke. "Get away from me Sarah were done and I wil never forgive you even how much you please or apologize Its not going to happen so get the fuck away from me!" Luke spat angrily. And with that she stormed away but said something before going away.

 "You two will fall apart and I dont give up that easily. I will destroy you!" She thretend, pointing at me. "Game on bitch!" I thretend back, giving her the most dirty glare I could form. Get ready bitch cause you just messed with the wrong preson. Game on.........

Im so sorry for not updating yesterday I was in a family day out! Thanks for reading appriciate it xxx :)

Song Of Today is: Far away by Nickleback xxx

Vote/Comment/Become a fan

Thank you xxx :) xxx