Chapter 3 Curse You

~~Hailey~~

"What are you doing here.'' I asked not looking into his eyes. '' I  did'nt see you at lunch, are you ignoring me?"  Luke asked in a hurt voice. '' No.'' I lied. "Ohh ok ,well I was just wondering would you like to have lunch wih me and my friends?" Luke asked with a big grin on his face. Oh so he wants me to  have lunch with him after I saw him kissing a girl! Over my dead body! "' Sure.'' I answeared giving him a fake smile. We made or way to the cafateria and Luke introduced me to his friends Zane,Mike, and Karl they were all really nice until the bitch came along. Yes Megan Smith the school bitch. She has the perfect body, smile, popularity, silky, bloned hair  and especially the boys. She goes out with boys, steal their virginity and break their hearts. Poor boys!

We sat in the table Zane next to me and Luke accross with Blondie and her minniones next to her. I could feel her deadly glare at me  but, I chose to ignore it. Luke just kept on staring at me, causing Blonedie to murmur something under her breath. The bell rang which meant lunch was over. I made my way to my locker and quickly went to class when, I accidently budge someone, causing them to fall." Omg. I am so sorry. Are you okay?" I stared at her and bent down on my knees to help her. "Im so sorry." I apologize again." Its okay." She said softly. "My name Rosei Hales." She took out her had and I shooked it. "My name is Hailey Jones, Im new." I said. "Looks like were going to the same class . Wanna seat next to me?" She asked. I smiled. "I would love too. I grinned.

Everyday I would hang out with Rosie. Turns out we have loads of things in common. My best friend was gorgeous. She has light, curly brown hair that just reach up to her waist. She has brown eyes and a lovely smile. Ive only met her for 2 weeks and I feel like she was already my best friend! As I got out of my red truck, I went to my locker to get my books when I herad two people talking. I slowly crept to were I had heard the noise. It was Luke and Blondie. "Do you like her?" Blondeie asked. "No.Hailey and I are just and anyway why would I like her? You know my type Megs." Luke replied.  I was hurt. I shoudnt  have never trusted him after what he did to me last time there was no 3rd chances. I went to class quickly and sat there just thinking. He was right a girl like me woudnt fit in his world. There was no chance between us......

Everyday I would ignore Luke and when he would ask me to have lunch with his friends I would say that I was  busy or I would say no thanks.He would buy it and ask me no more questions. Until one day, Mrs Dylan our dance teacher told us what we were going to be doing today. We were going to be doing slow dancing for 2012 Prom. OMG! I hated slow dancing and that wasnt the only thing that was bad we had to be paired up with a boy! I woudnt mind being partner with a boy but just not Luke. Yes Luke was in the same class as me. Mrs Dylan started reading the people who were going to be partners. Zane and Rosie, Megan and Karl, Mike and Amber and Luke and Hailey. Hailey  and who now! Ohh hell no! Luke! The person I was ignoring was my dance partner! Ohh can this day get anyworse......!

Thank you all for reading :) xx next upload might be 2moz or 2day.

Song Of Today is Calling My Angel by Jason Derulo xxx

Plzz Vote/Comment/Become a fan

Thank u xxx :) xxx