Chapter 5 Im Sorry

~~Luke~~

It was true I loved Hailey since the 1st time I met her and I still do now. All of those  2 week with her was amazing. She wasnt like any girl. She was different. When I ask her to have luch with me and she would say no and when she ignores me I knew that there  was something wrong. Asking Mrs Dylan to be Hailey's partner was genius! Every single luch time I would admire her beutiful face. Good thing was I never get caught!

As we were practising, she asked me if I regreted kissing her. I would never ever regret kissing Hailey I love her.  I know its a bit shocking how can a popular boy fall in love with a simple girl. For me, it isnt  she makes me happy, laugh, tell secrets that Ive never shared with anyone and importantly Im myself when Im with her.

"Hailey Im in love with you the 1st day I met you I new you were the one." I grinned. "Hailey would you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. For 1 second she was shocked and then she gave me a dirty glare. "Do you think Im that stupid to fall into your trap?! Plzz I aint that stupid you know!" She said giving me a dirty look. "What makes you think that Im lying to you?" I questioned her with a stern face. "I heard you talking to Blonedie that Im not your type and were just friends." Oh shoot. "I I..... " I slutterd. "I thought so." she gave me a hurt and a disappointed look and she walked away.

I felt empty inside of me. I cannot believe she heard that. The only reason I told Megan that was because so she woudnt be thinking I loved Hailey, You guys all know that Megan has a crush on me. If she knew that I loved Hailey she would destroy her. So it was much easier if I told her that I didnt love Hailey that we are just friends and shes not my type.

I tried to apologies to Hailey but every single time I do she would run away and would give me a dirty look. Every single time she does that I would feel more and more guilty. I miss her so much I miss her laugh, her gorgeous face, her voice and especially her beautiful eyes.

My plan was to write a letter to her telling her this: I miss you  so much Hales. Please  listen to my explanation of why I said that. . I really miss you. I love you.

Love from Luke C.

I quickly slipped it into her locker and went to my class, hoping she would see it and agree to tell her why I did it. I love you Hailey more than you know it........

Thank u all for reading!

Song Of Today is More Than This by One Direction xxx

Plzz Vote/Commet/Become a fan

Thank u xxx :) xxx