VIII: The Demon Who Was Once In love

Swirling of blacks and red and molted lavas slides down a large slope. Agonizing screams of pain howled into the never ending nightmares. Each one had their own sin and every punishment was rather terrifying beyond belief. It was always scorching hot as if you will be suffocated to death. But they are already dead so how can they escape this. Their skins are blistered from the heat and demons love to play with them. Play as they laugh, hearing the torturous wail of helplessness.

One man didn't enjoy it all. He had it all yet he was sad. He needed her but was unable to find her. He was left to rot in this place and even though he reigns over this land it was still dull. All he could ever think of was that beautiful woman whose eyes glittered like the morning sun. Her hazel hair as soft as a silk. Her smile that made his heart melt like a candle. She was a perfect angel. Though that man whom he thought his only friend betrayed him. He took her away from him. It was supposed to be him. His jealous turned into rage as he take it upon those putrid souls.

His moment of peace as he called it was stopped by his own son. "Father I finished the mission. Can I go back to get a contracted soul it will be very fast." he asked. As the man looked at his son's lifeless grey eyes he smirk. "Well done my boy. As long as its not your mother then so as you please. Anger the God." he excitedly replied. He was proud of what he did to his son. He was merciless, cunning, and absolutely a true demon. Levi was a half demon and he already knew that. Kenny raped her mother and bore him. He wanted to have as many child as he can, it will bring him more power and army when he sought God to kill.

He looked at a river where flowing lava and molten rocks rushed. His hands reached down, swaying it with ease as he wasn't getting hurt. Slowly it formed images and as it clears his eyes widens. "Carla?" It sounded more of a question. 'No. It's a boy, but why is he,....she was resurrected?' His eyes flickered with hope, staring deep down the boy. His memories of his past love came back like a panoramic movie in his head. He smiled longingly at the boy. "Carla, I will get you back I promise." He reached out to touch his image but then remember. 'If this was the image showing then Levi's contracted soul is?' He sprung forward and let his wings flapped open. The air around darkens as he reach for the gates. Once he tried getting outside, an excruciatingly pain enveloped his whole body. He wanted to get out but couldn't. "NO!!! I won't let him take her away." He screamed to no one. Then he got back and searched for his commanders. "I will get you back Carla, soon we will be together."

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Eren always feel that he was being watched. The poor boy never got time to relax, he became jumpy with other people and his anxiety never cease. He was on the way home when Armin stopped him. "Something is definitely wrong with you Eren. Look at you, your always scared and nervous that you always jump in surprise whenever someone touch you. What's happening?" His friend's eyes stare at him with concern. Eren sighed but never talk. Silence befalls the two as Eren shrugged him and run. He stopped when he reached the alleyway that was supposed to get him home. "I should've said the truth. I'm a coward. I don't understand myself anymore. Please someone save me." He falls down on his knees and cry for help yet no one came.

"What's this? Are you accepting the truth that you can't escape me?" A whisper came from behind him. He knew who it was and he instantly stand up, trembling when the shadowy figure got closer. "Are you coming with me now Eren?" He insisted. "Go fuck yourself demon!" he shouted then turn around to run. However when he turned he was slumped back down when he bumped into someone. "No, go away. I'm not coming with you never." He crawled back. His hazel eyes terrified and he was shaking out of fear. Then the ground shakes and it cracked into two. Eren fell down into the endless dark hole. The black figure reached out for him but it was already too late.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

A/N: Sorry nothing really comes to my mind so the update was boring and short. I'll update soon and it will be twice as before. I'm getting this done in a month or the next. I'm also editing this since I think I missed some details and I got confused with the flow of the story. Thank you for the support sayonara.