About

::Hi guys, I'm not dead! So my friend fluffedupcat helped write this story! Not much Plance in this chapter xoxo Maddie.::

Lance's POV
I sat next to some random kids in class, bored out of my mind. I like physics it's just that teachers introduce themselves for two weeks and what and what not to do with a couple syllabus' in each and every other class. Bored, bored, bored, bored!
We are in the eleventh grade and we already know how to behave and what and what not to do on the school grounds, but of course some of us just ignore it and just be bad anyway.
Which I don't really care. It's the freshmen that need to be tortured by the syllabus's.
Mr. Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe, by which we just call him Coran because he has such a long name..and that's his first name.
He's one of those cool red head hippie dudes that are interesting to learn about, but they are just really weird..
He kind of acts like a dad who can't make good jokes anymore, and tells you to "turn that frown upside down!"
Yep, that kind of person.
Plus he's a red head which makes it worse. No offense red heads, but I've dated enough to see that they're crazy.
"Okay children, now we're going to talk about the dress code."
Blah blah this, blah blah that.
The kids here in Paladin high genuinely didn't follow the dress code like they should. The kids did it so much that
the teachers, Principal Shiro, and Vice Principal Adam just gave up and let us dress like how ever we wanted to.
You'd see some hot girls wearing crop tops and boys wearing shirts that had gangs and weapons on them.
Which didn't bother me at all.
The hour dragged on by Coran's high pitched British voice that echoed through the room.
I liked Coran, but he rambled on about his late uncle and how he taught him to do some weird stuff....by which I didn't really care about.
He was such an old man.
From time to time the school would actually call him Uncle Coran in some concerts and morning speeches.
We don't really know why, but he just wanted to be the uncle that took care of the school.
He is....something...I'll say that.
-BRRRIIINNNGG-
I jumped up in my seat, my bored trance getting out of my system.
I was in physics with Hunk, but he sat across the room from the 'assigned' seats that Coran already gave us.
What a party pooper.
I grabbed my bright blue backpack and slung it across my back, practically jumping out of my chair. I rushed out the door with Hunk and I slapped his back startling him. He turned around to see me and his gaze softened a little.
"Oh, it's you.."
I flashed him a toothy grin.
"Yup, the one and only~"
He smiled at me softly and laughed.
"Weirdo alert."
I rolled my eyes playfully at him. I didn't care that we barely knew each other. He was just too nice for his own good. I could tell.
"You free after school today, my man?" I asked jokingly.
We walked down the hall passing a few pretty ladies. I waved at them and winked. They giggled and rushed away as we got to Hunk's locker.
"Getting friendly now, already?" Hunk asked whilst raising his eyebrow at the locker as he opened it.
I smirked at him a laying a hand casually next to his locker.
"Yup, just want to make friends."
It was mainly to get closer to the pigeon, but Hunk seemed nice enough to get comfortable with as a friend.
"Ah, are you using me to get to the little crazy gremlin?" Hunk asked, now looking at me, holding a few large text books in his left arm.
He read my mind!
"Uh, no.." I replied, trying to make myself seem honest.
Hunk laughed and looked at me.
"That's a lie, Lance."
I looked at him in the eyes. I gave him a serious face.
"Nuh-uh, you're pretty nice, so I thought maybe we could be friends!"
Hunk shook his head at me, "If you say so."
Hunk closed his locker and we said our goodbyes.
I hurried to my next class, P.E.
I walked through the gym doors, immediately noticing all the cute chicks stretching.
I smirked to myself. It's not that I just want girls because they're pretty. I have a habit that I've learned from my mana to be the flirty one. That's how she got in a relationship with papa.
Me and Veronica always laugh at mama because she still causes papa to get so flustered about how she was good at pick up lines and all that other stuff.
She was the flirty and popular one at school.
Just like me.
Mama is so good at keeping everything right. I smiled at the thought of thinking her.
I looked around to examine the gym.
"Nice, a lot of hot ch-"I suddenly got interrupted by a volleyball hitting me in the face.
The pain surged through my body to my face, the pain hurting like crazy. The volleyball fell to the ground as I touched my face where it got hit.
"Ow..." I looked up to see a white haired girl running up to me and apologizing. My pain quickly faded away.
I let out a smile, "Hey Allura! It's nice to know that we're in the same P.E. class."
She laughed and put a hand to her mouth, her expression now changing to guilt.
"Are you okay...?"
I blinked at her. "It really hurts." I slumped down and held to my face. "It hurts so much..." I lied, smiling mentally because Allura was crouching next to me.
She put her dark hands on top of my hands, her warmth mixing with mine.
"Stop with your dumb acting skills, McClain." I heard the familiar gremlin voice echo from behind Allura. I grumbled and stood up.
"Come on little tot, let me have my fun for once." I complained, motioning my hands towards a puzzled Allura.
"For your information, volleyballs are lighter than baseballs and footballs, so it doesn't hurt as much." The gremlin said with an irritated expression on her features.
I rolled my eyes at her. "Okay, whatever.."
I turned to Allura and leaned up to her ear.
"See me at the gardens in the front of the school at 4:25?" Then I walked passed her and patted Pidge's head.
She let out a scoff.
I smiled at her, "Get ready for me to beat your butt at P.E."
She narrowed her eyes and shooed her hand at me.
"Okay, lover boy Lance."

:: Aaah, sorry! It took me so long to write this because I've had so much on my mind. Real life's pretty hard. Thanks for reading! ~ Fluffedupcat ::