Accept it

:: my friend helped me write this  one.props to my bby Riley, aka fluffedupcat! ::

Pidge's POV

I groaned, scratching my honey-colored chaotic frizz of a thing you call hair. I carelessly cut my hair because I was tired of people saying I was adorable ahem, PAST TENSE WAS.
Ew.
I don't do little cute words.
Never.
I hurriedly put my knee-high grey shorts which I loooovvveee to wear... I shook my head. Okay....that's really off topic... I shuddered just thinking about putting on jeans or, sweat-pants, or any type of pants...those articles of clothing...actually, scratch that..those things that cover your legs...
Yeah, no.
I looked in the mirror, seeing the little tot of a high schooler wearing a cheeky grin.
I smiled even wider, you got this girl! High school doesn't suck..or...it does...never mind....
"Come on you little Pigeon! Get down here!!"
I shook my head and ran down stairs, or tried to anyway before almost tripping over a clothing pile on the floor.
I looked down and grunted, picking up and throwing the small pile of clothes elsewhere, not paying attention to where I threw it and not caring that I'd have to move it to another place later.
I rushed down stairs to see annoyed light blue orbs staring at me in annoyance.
I smiled cheekily at her, giving her a fake innocent smile and apologizing.
"Sorry Allura, so sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry....I looked down and trailed off looking up to the still frustrated face.
She turned around and went to the small kitchen, later coming out with a pile of eggs and French toast.
"This is for you, Pidgey." She said, lightly smiling, a small twinkle in her eyes.
I smiled at her for like the billionth time and took the plate away from her and trotted into the kitchen to sit down. I hungrily stared scarfing down my delicious food, a few moments later it was all gone.
I hastily grabbed my bulky plain-grey over-sized backpack awkwardly and rushed out the door running to Allura who seemed perfectly fine holding all her stuff, her backpack even fit on her back perfectly.
I trotted close to Allura who was humming to herself faintly. I kicked the ground still annoyed that today was the first day of high school. Remind me when school never starts.
My hair swished back and forth slowly, the fall breeze going right through me. I let out a shuddered hiss causing Allura to laugh at me and shake her head. 
I looked at the tall girl who had a soft smile, causing me to glare at her.
"Jerk..." I wheezed at her, making her laugh again, who seemed to not notice a figure who stopped in front of her, then leading her to bumping into the lanky figure.
I didn't even realize that we reached the school grounds already.
There was a loud 'clunk!' As she accidentally discarded the books to the pavement of the school grounds.  
She looked up in embarrassment to the tall figure now looking down at her in confusion.
It took a moment until he realized that the silver-haired girl had ran into him, leading to him helping her pick up her books.
Allura quickly scrabbled for her books from the tan-skinned boy, who let out a small laugh. 
"Sorry for running into you..." Allura stood up and held her books tight to her chest, clearly still embarrassed. She looked up at the oceanic orbs of his.
"That's okay, princess."
They gazed at each other in a trance, totally forgetting about the poor gremlin watching and gagging at the whole scenes that unraveled in front of her.
"Ew, so cliche" came a tiny voice from the left of the flirty birds.
Allura opened her eyes wider, noticing that the tiny girl next to her watched the whole thing. She turned to the child and waved her hands in front of her, red as a tomato.
"Uhh-uh I don't k-know w-what ju-just h-happened..."she stuttered, sounding like a newborn baby who just learned her first new words.
I snorted, obviously entertained. "Well well, has Allura the great already fallen over a boy ? Especially on the first day back?" I subtly teased.
She just looked at me as if I was crazy. Which I am.
I smirked at her, walking away casually and waving my right hand at her, my back to her. "Have fun with your new boyfriend!"I laughed, making sure I slowed down to say the ungodly name nonchalantly, making sure to sugar-coat it.
Honestly, having a boyfriend is gross. Who wants to smell their over intoxicating cologne? Yeah no. Not this girl.
I walked away happily, dreaming about what I'd do in science this year.
Ooh! Maybe we'll build robots that look like an animal, or even a lion that acts like one! I laughed quietly to myself, not really paying attention to the bell.
I walked around carelessly, too busy in a trance about bananas and Beluga whales.
A finger lightly tapped my shoulder from behind, causing me too almost jump to the moon. I turned around instantly, to see a bigger teen with darker skin than the mysterious blue eyed boy.
He was smaller than the other boy but a lot bigger in size, and compared to me, he'd squish me like a knat. His brown eyes shown brightly as he smiled at me softly.
"Uh.. Hi.. I saw you walking around from side to side and it seemed like you didn't hear the bell or you were really lost.." He trailed off, smiling awkwardly.
I stared at him, my face slowly heating up.
My eyes widened and I started laughing. "Oops, I was too caught up in thinking about robotics rather than paying attention to the bell ringing.." My right arm unconsciously rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.
He laughed at me and looked at me, "Robotics is more important than school is?" He laughed even harder but it was more like a light laugh than anything. He wasn't trying to be offensive.
He held out his hand and looked me in the eyes again, "My names Hunk, what's yours?"

:: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, soooo hunk and Pidge, amarite? Let me know if my friend did a good job! Also, 1104 words? That's a lot more than I could ever do. Props to Riley for staying up so late to write this! That's all for now, xoxo Maddie💧🌱::