Hena's giant mandarin - Part 2

Diisorintated and confused, the members of SHAMMER clambered up awkwardly, blinking their eyes as the light from the sun burned their eyes and knifed their skulls. They looked around ant the crystal blue ocean shimmering in the bright sun and the leafy green of the tree's that streached inland.

"Where are we?" said Rosie.

"In my bed." Molly said sarcastically. 

A scream pierced through the air and SHAMMER whipped around to see Anela standing knee deep in the ocean a tenticle protruding from between her lip and nose. 

Caos insued.

The tentical wouldn't stop growing it just kept on getting bigger and bigger untill it got sooo big that her nose split open.

Everyone looked at Rosie and asked her for help.

When she realised they were looking at her she just frowned at them and said;

"What, I usually get it from outside in not the otherway around!"

Millie chocked on her milkshake that brought all the boys to the yard and ended up spitting it out all over Hena.

Hena was absolutely furious, and threw her fist around dangerously, nearly connecting several times with Anela's now 10m long tenticle.

Anela, still shreiking punch Hena in the face knocking her out cold. But Hena had now began to grow paws instead of hands, Emily's legs began to transform to goat legs, Rosie's fingers to talons, Millie's teeth to fangs, Molly's feet to flippers and Sophia began to grow a striped tail from the bottom of the spine.

They screamed and screamed, Hena still lying knocked out until it all went black.23qw3s x