Hena's Giant Mandarin

On a chilly winter afternoon SHAMMER were hanging about maxing relaxing all cool eating their sandwiches and juice boxes. When all of a sudden there was a maximum fairy outburst and fairies started attacking them from all around. They started stealing all their jam sandwiches and drinking just their grape juice. SHAMMER were all a-muck and when the fairies had finally decided they'd had enough of taunting the poor girls and left, the only food that was left edible was Hena's giant mandarin. 

Now for a little context this mandarin was massive. It sat as wide as a large car and two stories tall. Hena's father grew mandarins for a living and had recently been experimenting on them as to increase the size. Caused by an accident in the lab the whole tub of radiation had fallen onto one of the trees specimens and increased its size so much that Hena's father had made her take one of the mandarins to school to share with her friends. 

SHAMMER decided not to eat the mandarin but to make their SHAMMER headquarters inside it. They all picked up their magic wands and with one simple swish they all ended up inside the mandarin. The girls were all surprised at how beautiful the inside of the mandarin looked considering they have never been inside a madarin before. They decided to go for a wander and explore the caves of their new mandarin headquarters.

The expansive space inside of the mandarin was unbelievable! It was like stepping inside of a tent in Harry Potter, or Mary Poppins bag! Small on the outside, and huge on the inside. There were rooms everywhere and secret passages leading to more rooms. The basement had a strange noise coming from it, and so SHAMMER decided to go and investigate...

The segments of the mandarin glistened as SHAMMER made their way down the winding staircase to the basement. The huge crystal-look chandeliers gently lit their path all the way until they reached a door.   Emily entered the room first, her wand held high and let out the breathe she knew she was holding. It was simply magnificent. The walls were high despite the illusion of the room from outside. They gleamed as its veins crawlled up the walls and shined as they piled into the room. 

They stared up in amazement. The room was circular and empty apart from a small orb the colour of deep pools of green in the center. Anela started forward, her fingers out streched for the orb as SHAMMER watched silently. And almost made it. 

Until suddenly, when she was inches away she was thrown back by a mysterious force and hit the segments and punctured the wall, as small dribble of manderin juice ran down the wall and fell on Anela's head, running down the side of her face. Molly and Sophia darted towards Anela and began healing spells to revive her. 

The rest of SHAMMER combined together the power of their wands ands the green orb began to whirr and wizz, spitting and hissing what appeared to be madarin juice. After a hour struggle Rosie mangaged to clasp her palms around the orb pulling it free and suddenly it quietend in her hand.

SHAMMER stood around looking at each other, grim looks on their faces.

Splat

Splat.

Hena looked up and a drop of madarin juice landed in her eye. Temperarily blinded Hena staggered around and that distracted SHAMMER from the fact that madarin juice was falling at a rapid pace, and then the madarin began to concave on itself. 

They had removed its main life force and now the madarin was dying.

 There was no escaping for SHAMMER as the madarin sucked in before it exploded upwards and they went flying, flying throught the sky as Rosie flew the deep green orb released from her hand and rained down all over the SHAMMER girls as the girls were transported to another dimension. 

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

Stay tuned :)