The Year 9 Dilema

It was a sunny Monday lunch time and Molly, Millie, Rosie, Hena, Emily and Anela were all sitting around in their usual spot next to the assembly hall. They were talking and laughing, enjoying the sun which hadn't been around for a while, when suddenly...

...YEAR 9's CAME AND SAT IN THEIR SHADY SPOT THAT THEY WERE JUST ABOUT TO SIT IN!!!!

Millie and Molly were VERY upset about this, almost in tears! But Rosie was just annoyed. She wasn't about to give up her shady area just so the year 9's could sit there!

It just so happened that on this day, SHAMMER were celebrating Molly's birthday, which was really the month before but her birthday all the same, and Millie had baked a cake to help bring the festive mood.

There were 3 pieces of cake left and Rosie decided she wanted one, and offered if anyone else would like another piece. 

The year 9's thought they would be real funny and say "Yes", little did they know how much they had pissed Rosie off...

Rosie snapped back at them, "When youre out of our shady area you can have a piece of cake!", then carried on having a chat with her friends.

The year 9's didnt leave and so they didnt get any cake. The rest of SHAMMER couldn't believe what Rosie had said to them, but Rosie didn't care, she was fine with speaking her mind and wasn't about to let them get in the way of her fantastic birthday celebrations for Molly!

There was only one way that SHAMMER could stop the little Turds from sitting in their spot...

BEAT THEM TO IT! 

So the next day at lunch, they all crowded in so they were filling up both the sunny and shady areas of where their group sits, so that those rude and annoying first years couldn't try it again.

~rm