Masquerade ball(Ae Pete and tin can)

The king and queen of moon has been received the incredulous news about the queen being pregnant . In regard of this they decided to throw a masquerade ball and a party. They were absolutely happy to be blessed by a child. The party was meant to be lavish. The king ,queens ,princesses and prince's of all planets were invited. And so was the kind residence of moon above the age of 18.

It was a pleasant whether and the space ships have started to land on the moon . Fancy,rich ,gold and diamond studded and some simply ridiculous space ships landed on the moon near the palace. The masquerade ball was the queens favourite and the king just wanted to make his partner happy.

The halls were furnished with at most brilliance, golden and white almost like heaven itself. The king ,queen and princesses and prince's started arriving. Draped in the most splendid looking dresses and suits they descended the stairs after letting the boy standing up the stairs know their name.

"King Rogaine and queen Marissa of kinderwood "he announced into the Mic and it bounced of the wall. The next set of royal highnesses arrived .

"Sir ,ma'am your name please"he said with a slight bow. The woman was clad in a beautiful red gown with soft glowy makeup,while the man was in an expensive black suit. They both coed and looked at the younger boy.

"Whats your name ,little boy?"this startled the poor boy,no one has ever wanted to know his name ,no one cared for  a mere slave.

"I am Ae sir,"he said with pride looking at the others.

"Well we were mariposa and damon of jupiter"they said and Ae  looked at them with interest.  Jupiter was the most peaceful and friendly heavenly body to live in and he didn't know the rulers were so humble.

"Thankyou. KING DAMON AND QUEEN MARIPOSA OF JUPITER" this earned collective response from the crowd maybe because the have the most handsome son ever. After the started heading down the stairs another man came up to him.

"Sir pl-"ae stopped mid sentence staring  at the specimen. The man in front of Ae was tall and was dressed in the most delicious manner. His lips were red like cherries enticing him and his nose was a cute button. The guy had the softest and purest eye he has ever seen ,but the whole view was obviously blocked by the mask.

"Sir,your name please "he said sternly covering up his ruffled up state.

"Prince Pete of Jupiter, sir"he said snapping the male out of his staring .

"Sir ,don't address me like that. PRINCE PETE OF JUPITER "Ae quickly announced and the Prince Huang his head and walked away. This pained the boy's heart. But he shrugged it off . They both didn't stand a chance.

"Hello "a cheerful boy came up. He was small and cute . He was not standing still As if he had overdosed on energy drinks.

"I am Prince can of Venus."The boy stated without even being asked . Ae nodded and was about to open his mouth to announce when he rudely got interrupted.

"Is that why you are so hot"a voice came from behind Prince can startling him to such an extent that he tripped on air. And obviously the prince came into rescue holding him in place by his waist. How clichè. Ae cringed.

"Wow,beautiful. I am so doing you"the guy who looked like an ice Prince or something said earning a pinch from the other guy. He just ran away face red as a tomato.

"It's tin of Neptune."he said and smirked making his way to lure the cutie who eating food like there is no tomorrow.

Ae announced their name totally weirded out by the little scene that just took place. A man wearing a beautiful white suit arrived gazing at the palace decor  a smile playing on his face. He was handsome ,Ae thought.