Part 32

A few days later I was released from the hospital. When I was released I decided to surprise everyone at the theatre. They were completely shocked to see me there. They thought I would've been released a few days later, but clearly they were wrong. I hated staying in hospitals, I could never do what I wanted.

Lin ran into my arms as soon as he saw me.

"(Y/N) you're here!"

I laughed and hugged him, "Yea I know I am."

I hugged everyone else and they let me stay for their show. Tonight's show was Lin's last performance. So of course I agreed to stay and watch them.

That night when the show ended and the cast lined up to bow, I was full of tears. I loved every single of of those cast members and now we were leaving the place where we met.

After the group bow Lin stepped up center stage and placed a hand over his heart. He waved to everyone in the audience and did a small bow. When he rose he looked out to the audience and started to speak.

"I know that tonight is my final night here, but I thought that my best friend and inspiration for the show should have a good final bow as well. So everyone may I present (Y/N) Hamilton, who was just released from the hospital just hours ago."

When I stepped foot onto the stage the crowd roared louder. The audience cheered for me as I waved to them. I walked next to Lin and I grabbed his hand and I thanked him. We raised our hands in the air and we took a few bows.

The exit music started to play and I saw that Lin was crying. I instantly hugged him and the audience roared again. I laughed as he held me by his side as we walked off stage.

I'm happy I finally got to have a final bow.

Years after that moment and now I'm here sitting in my rocking chair by my warm fireplace. Once again I'm old and grey.

I now live in my same house that I did in the past. During the day I let people walk through and see the history, but at night it's my personal home again.

I looked up on the walls and I saw framed pictures of me with many people throughout my life.

My mother, she was so important to me. She was by me every step of the way in my life. She had passed years ago but she was always in my memories. She always supported everything I ever did.

Pippa, Renee, and Jazzy. They were my best friends. They're all still alive today but we don't really get to see each other anymore. We each live far away from each other now so traveling is hard for us. These girls would have done anything for me. After they each left broadway we took many trips together and made sure to make as many memories as possible.

Oak, Daveed, and Anthony. These boys were my best guy friends. We would joke around and act like children for hours on end. I missed them so much. They've been gone for years now. They passed away to soon, I can still remember their car accident like it was yesterday.

Lin, he gave me the best possible life in the present. He let me tell my story again. He gave me so many opportunities for my life. He was one of the greatest people I could ask for. He had passed just a few days ago. I remember holding his hand by his bed side. His last words were dedicated to me.

"When I reach the other side I'll tell Alexander that you love him and that you miss him."

Then with that, his eyes closed and he was gone.

Nikki, she had gotten life in prison after shooting me. I went to visit her once but things didn't go well. She looked like she hadn't eaten in days. After minutes of talking to her she just started to scream at me and threaten me. That was the last time I saw her. Last time I heard, she was in the hospital for attempting suicide to escape. I always wondered what had happened to make her lose her mind.