Pain

PLEASE READ THIS MINI NOTE!!!!!!!!!!
This chapter was really hard, I researched so much to make it understandable and valid but dammit it was hard. I've not once gone through events that occur which made it SO HARD. Please correct me respectfully if any errors. Thank you!! 😉☺ 8 more chapter to go!!
///////////////////////////////////

It's Christmas Eve and I've been alone still. I bought a mini tree after work a few nights ago and decorated it as best I could. I pulled out our family photo book seeing the last Christmas I'd had with my parents. I was 12 then, and I remembered my dad made us wear those stupid Santa hats. My mom made us all wear matching onsie pajamas, and man it was so embarrassing.

I chuckled at my dad posing for the camera with his rudolf nose on and Santa hat, he was leaning back holding his stomach, and probably chanting 'ho ho ho'. Swiping a tear away I and laid on my pallet in front of my tree.

Ill spend Christmas alone and my birthday alone. Amelia invited me to spend the holidays with her family but I was to embarrassed to spend holidays with them. We still haven't made up from our fight.

My phone chimed beside me.

Don't answer: happy birthday

It was from Brandon, who is the first person who told me happy birthday. I deleted the thread not wanted to get into that. It was really nice though.

When Kate came home from Montana she was even more annoying and in love than before.

"I think he's gonna ask me to marry him."Kate grinned.

My stomach fell to the floor and I glanced her way."What makes you think that?"I asked.

"He asked if I wanted kids."

I feel sick now."What did you say?"

"No because I'll have yours to make my own."She smiled."They'll be yours but I'll treat them as if they're mine."

Oh no I have to tell her.

"Kate I have to tell you something."I said and shut off the tv.

"This has nothing to do with who bought you that kid stuff right."

"Can you just shut up for five seconds!"

"Oh ok grouch potato."She frowned.

I felt a pain in my lower half."Ouch."I said standing up.

Kate gasped and looked at me. On the couch was where I was sitting was a stain of blood.

"Oh my goodness what happened?"Kate asked.

Then another sharp pain hit me again, and I screamed this time in pain and fell on my knees.

"Holy crap!"Kate was on her feet and helping me up."We gotta go to the hospital."

Pure agonizing pain, I was in and to make matters worse I touched between my legs and felt something.

"Kate..."I moaned feeling pressure."Hurry!"

"Oh my gosh Brandon I can't come in tomorrow, my sister is having her babies!"Kate screamed."She's only like 35 weeks!"

"Kate!"I screamed. But it was to late I could feel the pressure and a baby coming out. We'd been driving for ten minutes and this is happening so fast.