Not Ok

There wasn't one but it was two. I had two tiny people inside of me growing and I am not ok. I'm freaking out. I shouldn't of let this go any further I should of lied and said I had reliable transportation. I can't do this. Once I arrived at a empty house and cried myself to sleep.

It didn't get any better in the morning, I had a new wave of sickness, Dr. carol gave me a few over the counter of cheap medicine to help. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror lifting my shirt, my stomach becoming more round.

"Aubree."My sister knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing? Why is the door locked?"She asked.

I unlocked the door, and she opened it."What the hell?"She asked.

"Surprise."I said not meaning it at all.

"Aubree?"Kate looked at me confused.

"I'm pregnant Kate."I sniffled.

Kate sighed and pulled me into a hug."Aubree, when, how?"Kate asked.

"Like four months ago and you had company, it was a random guy I'll never see again. I'm so sorry Kate."

"I feel like I failed you. I was starting to get everything on track and possibly make this a better home for you."

"I failed you."I cried."I'm pregnant...with twins!"I cried.

"Oh god."Kate sniffled and started crying as well. Before I knew it we were both on the floor crying together."What are we gonna do?"She asked.

"I don't know, I have to get a job."

"Yes you do, now."Kate chuckled."I barely have money for groceries."

"Ok I have to get to work and you need to go look for a job."Kate said standing up and helping me up.

"I'm sorry Kate."I said again.

"It's no biggie, I should of talked to you more or something."

Kate gave me a small smile before disappearing out of the bathroom.

I felt a little better now that Kate knows. Preparing for my day I took the bus to the mall, going from store to store getting a application. I even went to the local Walmart and target putting in for cashier. I need whatever I can get.

Luckily for me target called back me net morning and I got a interview. I had two interviews and actually got hired on spot.

Find a job is complete.

Once the weekend ended school the next week was harder than any. I was beyond exhausted and I wanted nothing but to give up. After using the bathroom for what felt like the thousandth time today, I looked in the mirror. My face becoming more round.

Walking out the bathroom I met Amelia at her locker, her long red hair now in a ponytail.

"You're wearing the shirt and the bag."She smiled.

"I am."I laughed.

"It looks so cute on you Aubs."

"Thank you."

"Congrats on the job at target, I'm looking forward to getting your discount when I buy yoga pants for fifty dollars."

"Of course I'll get you whatever you want."

"Yay."Amelia hooked her arm in mine. I felt terrible not telling her but she has Christian parents who would probably ban her from ever speaking to me again and Amelia is the only friend I have.

After school I went home and prepared for my first day at work. Which consists of me watching boring videos the entire shift. After work a silver car was sitting in the driveway. I thought she changed her ways and was dating her boss? I guess she'll never change.

Before I went to sleep I think I stared at my belly for an hour wondering how on earth there could be two small babies inside me.