Uglification, Sword Class, Beautification? What are these? CLASSES?! WHAT?!

I do not own the school for good and evil, Soman Chainani does

I only own things I create. If anything in this book is not made by my imagination, then I do not own whatever that may be. Good day.

***

Chapter 10:

Sophie's eyes opened, for a second she thought she was back home in her bed when she saw that she was lying in the creaky old bed with a musty pillow on it. She sat up slowly, her surroundings slowly becoming clear.

"Well look who decided to wake up." A voice said. Sophie looked up to see Hester scowling, leaning up against the door. Dot sat on her bed.

"We were afraid you would miss breakfast!" said Dot.

"We weren't worried, only you were," said Anadil. 

"Well? You heard Dot, go get dressed in your uniform." Hester said to Sophie.

Sophie shuffled over to the closet next to her bed, went in and changed into her awful uniform, which hung on the inside of her closet.

While she was changing Hester and Anadil had left the room to head to breakfast, leaving Dot waiting for her, with a piece of chocolate.

As she and Dot walked to breakfast, by following some other Nevers, Dot chatted away, while Sophie thought about the night before. 

So much had happened that day, she thought.

After the assembly, she had headed back to her dorm, where she and her other roommate found a note on the door, which was on every other door. 

It stated:

"At 8:00 tomorrow breakfast will open. You have until 9 to finish and get ready for classes. At 9 sharp please head to your first class. You have 10 minutes to find your class and get settled. Each class will be at least an hour, including lunch. Surviving Fairy Tales will be as long as your instructor would like to keep you. Dinner starts at 6 and ends at 8. In your spare time, you may choose to do homework ( as suggested) or have free time. Later on, there will be electives that you will be updated more on later. The Blue Forest is not off limits but there are places you CAN NOT GO. Your Surviving Fairy Tales instructor will tell you where. THE ENDLESS WOODS ARE OFF LIMITS! You are not allowed to leave school grounds without permission. On Saturday your class time will be cut in half, and on Sunday there are no classes. 

Thank you. Sincerely your Deans, Professor Dovey, and Lady Lesso."

That night Sophie found a black baggy nightgown in her closet, and miserably got into her miserable bed and slept.

And now, she was walking to breakfast.

As Sophie walked, she caught her reflection. Her green eyes were dull, and under her eyes were black bags from stress and not sleeping well. Her hair was in tangles, and she attempted to get some out using her hands. Her black uniform sagged as if it sensed Sophie's emotions. 

What really caught her eye though was the black swan-like pin on over her heart. And it wasn't like a normal pin either. Sophie found that if you lifted your article of clothing forwards enough, the pin would disappear and appear over your heart on her skin. Pollux had explained that these pin-like swans represented that they in there heart were either good or evil. Evil had black shiny swans, while good got white. He had told them to not take them off, for that would result as a very fatal injury, and not tended to soon, would really be fatal.

Sophie had panicked at first. 

Does this mean in my heart I'm evil? She had thought. Was I not supposed to be in Good after all? Don't be silly Sophie. You were probably sitting in a magical chair that gave you a Never's pin, right? Right?