Authors Note

Alexandra Capone proudly presents to you..

"The boy and his yellow Camaro"

I hope you all will enjoy this novel. If you haven't realized this is a Sam Witwicky X reader.

I've decided other than the Bumblebee X reader series I've decided to use the words "you" and "your" stuff like that.

I kinda like writing my X readers like that.

This didn't take to long to figure out. I thought I'd give Sam some loved cause if we are all being jibes here I did have a shy small crush on him when I first watched the movie of Transformers, then I started to crush on robots and my love for Sam was gone.😂😂😂😂

Anyways..

Hate comments or anything hateful is not allowed here. I don't have any patience with rude people.

So if you have nothing nice to say than don't say it at all.

Any positive feedback or tips are well appreciated!

Also just to clarify once more..

I do not own any of the Transformers Merchandise or Movies!

All rights go to Michael Bay and other writers and producers of the movie and Hasbro!

Updates might be slow depending on my creativity!

Your love interest will only be Sam and you will be friends with Mikaela. (Sorry if you don't like Megan Fox) I for one love that girl. She so gorgeous!!!😩😍😍😍😍

Hope you guys will like the book!

Also songs will be added here and also fan made Transformer edits and such!

Those I also do not own! Some videos I will post will be mine but I will stage the owners of the videos so yeah!

Be sure to check out my Wattpad page! I have other books there too and maybe even follow me too?

Ok bye!

See you all in the first chapter and thank you for choosing to read my book!