Samurai: The Winner

The winner of Author's Games: Samurai was CCWinters! Each and every task that came out, she poured her heart and soul into it. She did the research, never handed in late, and her entries became a story, one that we all loved and enjoyed. CCWinters is an amazing, Christian writer whom I'm glad to call my friend. At first, she was one of my fans, but when she joined my AG's and I saw her writing skills, I became a huge fan of hers!

Currently, she's taken a break from writing competitions and writing itself, but she still has some really good works on wattpad you should totally check out. The City Alone and Other Poems is a poetry collection book with poems that are sure to give you guys feels. Tags (and other random stuff) is probably the one that she keeps up with the most, which is where you can learn more about her and have a chance to even answer questions for yourself if you're tagged in it. The Vigilante of Marett (a Fantasy Short Story), and Beyond the Stars (a SciFi Short Story) are both other works of hers that you should read, especially if you love Fantasy and SciFi. CC is a beautiful writer that will leave you speechless and full of feels.

I miss reading your characters and Kairi was one of my favorites! :)