The Blue Ribbons for Magi

Special Awards:

Several7s won the Guess the Disney Song List Award by guessing all the Disney songs I incorporated into Kyren's entry so YAY her.

Only Human, the entry quote or paragraph where the tribute had an only human moment went to Eiridan Stormblessed, Task Five entry, written by: ariel_paiement1 (yes this time, she participated. Plus, we all love Eiridan)

Who Changed - the tribute who changed the most was Kalix Leanour, written by wordsmith-. Kalix was originally all about protecting his sister, Vala, but Vala eventually died (SPOILER), and Kalix did whatever it took to save Castre, and eventually fell in love with Nassia (which was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED).

High Fantasy, was the entry where High Fantasy like Lord of the Rings, was best delivered, was awarded to Mordzar Malthus, Task Five entry, written by: JesterheadJohnSnow. It was one of the most amazing high fantasy entries I'd read!

Impressive - The entry that impressed me the most was Kalix Leanour's Task Four entry, written by wordsmith-. It was flawlessly written with no mistakes, and Kalix's emotions were so intense it was overwhelming in a good way.

Jawdropper - The entry, quote, or paragraph where my jaw dropped, went to Lilja Svana, for Task Seven written by WhovianHorseLover where Lilja and Kyren got SHIPPED (yes, because that ACTUALLY HAPPENED).

Twister - The entry that had the best plot twist I didn't even see coming was awarded to Jaxon Steele Task Five entry, written by  BR00KIE_Wilson. So... Vaxon ended up being Jaxon's father and it was a Star Wars Episode five moment. NO ONE saw this coming at all.

Feels - Entry that made me cry, was awarded to Ashni Damini, Task One Entry, written by CCWinters, hands down.

Some other entries that made me cry that were worth mentioning: Chanel's death, written by WhovianHorseLover and Kyren slaughtering the Pegasai. Jae's death and Eridian's final entry, written by ariel_paiment1, and Several7s when she wrote Ionan's death.

Ships - The entry, quote, couples that I totally shipped.

There were WAY too many. Magi was the moment of ships so they're listed below!

JAERIDAN (both written by ariel_paiment1). They're married now and happy, despite the cruel ending she gave them in Magi Games, so this one is still going!

MORISWEN (Mordzar and Eriswen, written by JesterheadJohnSnow and Several7s, WHICH YOU GUYS NEED TO BRING BACK).

KASSIA (Kalix and Nassia, written by wordsmith- and jesusfreak202 - I must admit I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS *GASP* 0.0)

KAELIA

LILREN (Lilja and Kyren written by WhovianHorseLover with jesufreak202's character; she wrote it not me! I totally shipped it though!

And the sailboat...

LEODORA (It was LEODORABLE! Yes, I couldn't help the dumb pun then, and I can't help it now).

Darkness - The entry that really got dark and intense was Jaxon Steels entire entry for Task 6, written by BR00KIE_Wilson. It gave me chills and it was exactly 100 words long!

Suspense - Most suspenseful moment went to Aelia Zephyr's Task Five Entry, written by  music1or1books.

World Builder - Entry, quote, or tribute who best portrayed the land of Castre. I couldn't choose. Everyone just teleported ourselves to the world of Castre and I remember I DIDNT WANT MAGI TO END. I missed reading all of your entries when it was over because I had become SO attached to all of your STORIES.

Race Builder - Entry, quote, or tribute who best portrayed the people of Castre, the Magi, or another race. This one was torn between Several7s music1or1books CCWinters ariel_paiement1 wordsmith- JesterheadJohnSnow

Special Award went to CCWinters for her Task 3 entry for Ashni Damini because she came up with a back history twist for Kyren (my own character) that I hadn't even thought of and she used it as a compelling argument for him to come along with them to escape. Seriously, it was so amazing and I was so shocked. She deserved this! 

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER MAGI AND HOW EPIC IT WAS? #throwback! Good times, eh?