The Blue Ribbons for Pandora's Box

Task Six, the Final Task, Awards -

Best Attitude went to Pheobe, written by ZSB2000

Most Brutal Kill went to Egan, written by wynterblack

Best Closure went to Anika, written by WhovianHorseLover

Most Impressed Final Entry went to Coralie, written by BR00KIE_Wilson

Throughout all of Pandora's Box -

Most Memorable Quote: "The boy who cared was caring for her—" Phoebe, task four. Either that or Egan, task four: "It's fine. If I have to die, I wouldn't mind being killed by you."

Best Action Scene: Definitely Egan's task 6 fight. The entire scene was so intense.

Most Humanizing Part (as in, which tribute had an "Only Human" moment--moment that we all come to in life): Egan, task five. "Egan Blake was a coward. In that situation, in that moment, that was his truth." And then a few paragraphs later: "His fingers dug into the thin skin of his scape until he could feel moisture running down his head. His legs gave in, and he crumbled onto the floor. He begged. He cried. They wouldn't stop. Who won't they stop? Everything he hated about his past, about himself was taunting him."

Most Emotional Entry: Egan, for task four—"He would kill her." Either that, or his task five entry: "That was when he realized. Breaking these mirrors was no use, was it? All these nightmares, there was only one person who caused them. The fault didn't belong to what were only creation of his mind. The fault belonged to him, the creator."

Funniest Entry: Dayshia, written by WhovianHorseLover and Jayden (HELP WE CANT FIND JAYDEN'S writer. Was it you, BR00KIE_Wilson?) during task three. I don't have an exact quote, because the whole thing was just so hilarious—DayJay. Too much attitude. One of my favorite parts was: "We're chained together, and you don't want to carry a dead body around?"

Nerdiest Entry (as in, who delved into their inner sci-fi/fantasy geek): This one goes out to Dayshia, written by WhovianHorseLover, for task one for bringing out your inner Supernatural geek. "Hello. I'm Death."

Who had the highest tally of in death kills?
Phoebe, written by ZSB2000 with 23 total deaths and ballots. Second place goes to Chance at 18.

Who was killed most in task 6? Phoebe. Five people killed her, and only one person killed Egan.

What character changed the most? Egan, written by wynterblack. He literally went from being completely coldhearted, a killer who murders without remorse, to someone who cared for a single girl, and then someone who cares again. His character arc was the most interesting and the most moveable.

The writer whose writing improved the most was BigGirlsNeverCry! Each task your score just kept getting better and better.

The underdog character, was Chance, written by  TessRebellious

Ship I wished had more time to sail: Altalie, Altrin and Coralie written by  BR00KIE_Wilson and (Altrin's writer is MISSING AGAIN. Who wrote him?)

Favorite ship: PHOEGAN (Phoebe and Egan, written by ZSB2000 and wynterblack), although DayJay, written by WhovianHorseLover  and a MISSING WRITER comes in a close second!

The writer who impressed us most at first was lostwithmyfriends.

The two writers who turned in on time every time: ZSB2000 and WhovianHorseLover (ZOE THIS WAS LIKE THE ONLY TIME 0.0 What happened? Lol, I had to tease you).

Writer who was the most original: TessRebellious, who wrote Chance. He was such an original country boy and we loved him!

Gamemaker who helped me the mostariel_paiment1.

The winner of the wild-card win (Character that everyone voted for as a random, readers-choose-anyone-win) was Dayshia, written by WhovianHorseLover.

I loved reminiscing about Author's Games: Pandora's Box! Remember this, guys? For anyone new who's coming in to have a recap of the past games, what do you think of Pandora's Box from what information is here?

For anyone involved in Pandora's box, who was your favorite character to read? To write? Let's give all these writers a huge round of applause for making it into jesusfreak202's AG's Hall of Fame!