9

(4 months later)

[AVA'S POV]

4 months had passed since the whole Yuggie incident had happened and yes I had forgiven him but I still found it hard talking to him like we used to do.

He knew my thoughts ad feelings and he had yet to mention them. Did he find it so awkward knowing how I felt that he just didn't want to acknowledge them?

I tried to talk to him normally but I just couldn't. Thankfully, I had a lot to keep me distracted. I was currently working with BTS's Jimin on a routine, we were invited to perform on a show called 'First Class' which is a dance show where celebrities pair up with professional dancers to compete to win and on every results episode, they have two random celebrities perform.

I don't understand why they picked me of all people, although I have made a small name for myself since GOT7's last comeback since they won awards because of my choreography.

No one knew about this though, only Jimin and I and obviously our bosses. Ooh also Yoongi, he was allowed to know since he was Jimin's boyfriend.

Currently, JB was walking me home from the studio, and no he didn't know about the performance but he caught me sneaking around the studio so I made up some excuse about me having a meeting and getting lost. Jaebum insisted on walking me home since it was getting dark.

"How was your meeting?" JB began.

"What? OH, yes it was good thank you. Just a routine check." I smiled.

"So here you go. Home sweet home." He said stopping.

"Thank you, like I said you didn't need to walk me home."

"No no,it was fine. I'm happy to do it since I get to spend time with you." He stepped closer to me.

"Thank you again." I didn't know what to do as he continued getting closer and closer to me.

I was about to step back but I felt his lips press against mine. HOLY CRAP! JAEBUM IS KISSING ME. My eyes opened wide as I did not expect this to happen. I pushed him off me lightly before running away and into my building.

As I stepped out of the elevator, I hurried to my front door, fumbling with my keys in the process. I burst through the door hoping to find Alek sitting in the lounge but to my luck, the only person in was Yugyeom. Dammit.

"YUGYEOM!" I cried out, not being able to hold the tears in anymore. My shouting and presence startled him as he jumped off of the sofa shouting.

"SKITTLES!Are you okay?!" He said rushing to hug me just as I collapsed on the floor as a crying mess.

"Come on, come over to the sofa." He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me over to the sofa. He sat down with my body draped over him. I nestled my head into his chest, breathing in his scent to calm me down.

His hand lightly stroked my head and he calmed me down and my tears began to dry. "I-I'm sorry for cry-crying like this." I sniffled.

"What happened?" He asked looking into my eyes, his own filled with worry. He knows so much from reading my book so no point in hiding this.

"JB just kissed me..."

"WHAT?! HE DID?!" Yugyeom shouted. Why was he angry?

"Yes he did and thats not how I planned my first kissed to go."

"Wait. That was your first kiss? How?" He looked puzzled.