5.

[YUGYEOM'S POV]

I woke up, my back aching from sleeping on the sofa all night, 'why the hell am I even on here?' I questioned myself looking around the room noticing the rest of GOT7 sleeping peacefully, ahh that explains why.

I stood up and noticed Ava wasn't in the room so I assumed she's in her room, 'I'll go and check on her' I thought whilst walking towards her door.

As I opened the door I noticed Ava wasn't alone in the bed, JB was asleep next to her?! What the hell happened? Did they-? I stopped myself from thinking any further.

It doesn't matter even if they did, she isn't mine or anything, I looked to the ground slightly upset. I shouldn't be upset. She's single and can do whatever she likes.

I walked out of the room and into my own ensuite to shower and get ready for dance practice today.

[AVA'S POV]

I felt the bed shift and a warmth wrapped around me, it was strange and foreign but at the same time it felt comfortable. I opened my eyes shocked to see JB soundly asleep next to me.

Memories of last night came flooding back, we must've been chatting until at least 4am. Even whilst asleep he looked handsome, I hadn't fully admitted it to myself yet but I had a small crush on JB, even though I've only known him a day, I still couldn't help but think that I may have feelings. It was a strange thing for me to have feelings for someone else other the guy I had liked pretty much my whole life.

I looked at my clock on the wall and noticed it was 9:30, wow kinda late to say dance practice should've began by now. 'Oh well' I shrugged.

As much as I didn't want to, I slipped out of JB's grasp and headed into the bathroom, I showered and got changed into some clothes I had remembered to bring in with me.

As I was walking out I saw JB awake but still lying in bed, once he noticed me a large grin spread across his face. It felt strangely normal to come out of the shower and see him lying in bed. Almost as if we did this everyday.

"Good morning" I smiled back walking over to the bed.

"Morning." He yawned stretching.

"Come on I want practice to start around 10:30." I said pulling him out of bed. As I did he engulfed me into a warm hug.

"Thank you." He mumbled into my neck. I looked at him puzzled as to what for. "For last night. It's quite rare I get to spend time just chatting to someone about something other than my career. Especially someone who isn't in GOT7, its nice to do."

"Well we can chat about anything you like, whenever you need to. I mean you know where I live" I giggled pulling away from the hug.

He pulled me back and gave me a peck on the forehead. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks causing me to turn as red as a tomato.

"Come on, we're gonna end up getting a million questions from the guys you know?" He said pulling me towards the door.

We walked into the living room with all the boys awake, looking right at us. We was greeted by many eyebrow wiggles and 'oooo's.

"Shut up. Go get ready for practice. It starts at 10:30." I gently slapped Mark's chest since he was the closest to me.

"Seems like Jaebum doesn't need practice since he's been working out all night." BamBam smirked.

"AYE! Listen to your leader and choreographer and go home and shower. You all stink" He said looking flustered.

"All right hyung." Jinyoung said patting him on the back heading towards the door . The others soon followed him.

"I'm sorry about them." JB blushed.

"Its okay, I don't mind." I then pecked his cheek causing him to blush all the more. He quickly covered his cheeks and said goodbye rushing out the door. I shook my head and giggled at his silliness.