Chapter 16

Well, it seems we have arrived at the end. Every story must have one, whether it's conclusive or not.

I guess it is only fitting to tell you readers how everyone turned out in this story.

Four years has gone by, and still Percy and Annabeth have stuck together. I guess they really were soulmates in the end.

James Nemo (Percy won the card game they bet on, but I think Annabeth just let him win) Chase-Jackson is now four years old with a head of curly light brown hair and sea green eyes to match his dad's.

The three of them moved from New York to New Rome a year after.

Hazel and Frank got married just a little over a month ago and also moved to New Rome together with Winona.

Leo and Lennox moved from New York to a small town in Michigan with Liesel, who was growing up to be just like her parents, always covered in grease with honey colored curls and big curious brown eyes.

And as for Nico and Jason? They got married two years later and even visited Evalynn down in the Underworld before she chose to go for rebirth.

After that they moved in together in a small house in Italy with Gracie-Ann where Jason taught at a small school down the road and Nico opened an up and coming new restaurant a few blocks away.

Nico leaned up and pressed his lips against Jason's.

"I'm glad everything worked out," He said, his eyes fluttering shut and his lips working into a lazy smile.

Jason's arm tightened around Nico as he kissed the top of the dark hair.

"Me too, Nico. Me too."

"Hey, you know that Brand New song, The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot?"

Jason looked down into Nico's dark eyes.

"You are the smell before rain."

"The blood in my veins."

And that's where the two fell asleep, in each other's arms meaning the world to the other and happier than ever before.