fourteen

Niklaus

My eyes peeled open, the soft light from the nightstand allowing some sort of soft, yellow tinted visibility. My head felt warm against the flesh it was resting against and I hummed at the thought of the woman I was laying upon, my arms wrapped securely around her small waist. I lifted my chin to look at her and couldn't help but smirk at the sight. My head had been resting between her milky tits, the soft pink nipples pebbled as the cool air hardened them by the absence of the blanket I had over top of me. Violet's chest slowly moved up and down, her beautiful lips slightly parted in her slumbered state.

Fuck, she is gorgeous.

I took a moment to fully take her in, to appreciate the markings I had left on her no longer virgin body. The periwinkle colored bruises that littered her hips, the love bites across her collarbones and bust, the swell of her sweet lips. With a pleased sigh, I slowly pulled my arms from around her and lifted the blanket to her chin. Slipping into my joggers, I glanced at the clock and realized it was already eight the next morning. Fucking into exhaustion does that to a person, I guess.

I quietly left Violet's room and made my way to my own, yearning for a warm shower and a change of clothing. Once in the solitude of my own room, I slid out of the joggers and hopped into the shower. The water beat against my aching muscles, despite having slept on a five thousand dollar mattress that the King of New York had footed the bill for. Oh shit.

Talon Maddox.

Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit!

I paced the length of my shower, my hand rubbing my chin as I finally thought through what I had done. I fucked the Princess of Manhattan; and god did I want to do it again, and again, and again. My mind shifted the the redhead I had dug my own grave over, the image of her hair splayed across the pillows as I thrust into her, her lips pouted in begging. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...

I shook her out of my head. Focus. No one can find out about this; if her father didn't kill me, her brothers would. I know the Maddox boys, and I know their father. Violet's smile suddenly popped into my head, her cheeks bright and flushed, her straight white teeth grinning at me. My muscles relaxed and I began to think about her laugh, the way her small had fit in my big one, the fact that only the redhead calls me Nik.

A deep sigh left my lips and I shut off the water. Drying off with a plush black towel, I slid it across my hips and tied it off. Quickly finding a dark navy blue v-neck t-shirt and a pair of black jeans, I pulled on the ensemble and stuffed my feet into a pair of black Adidas Superstars. Making my way to the kitchen, I began to order around the staff, making sure this morning's breakfast would not only be delicious, but would take a little while to prepare. Sitting in my chair at the dining room table, I began to file through payroll, as was my job before Violet had come along. A pair of feet padded into the room and I smirked down at the table, scribbling my signature on a check before sitting back in the chair and drinking in the sight of her, like a man deprived of sustenance.

Violet

Niklaus' stared began at my feet, traveling up my bare legs and up by silken robe-clad body. I bit my lip bashfully, looking down at my toes and suddenly unable to meet his heated gaze. A deep chuckle filled the air and my cheeks flushed.

"Good morning, Kiska [Kitten]." He spoke lowly, his tongue wrapping around the last word like it were a lollipop.

"Morning," I replied, my voice high and embarrassingly squeaky.

"Come here." He ordered, his voice firm, but soft around the edges. With my feet still on the dark hardwood floor, I padded my way over to where he was sitting. Once we were nearly a foot away from each other, I stopped, my head feeling fuzzy in his presence. His large hands reached out and gripped my hips, pulling me between his knees before lifting me onto the table. My teeth bit into my bottom lip further, his eyes looking up at me in an attempt to meet my own. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a log," I snorted before realizing what I had said. Was that my best attempt at sexy? I could've said something smooth, something better than a reference to a piece of wood. I mentally face-palmed as his lips quirked into a cheesy smile. "What's for breakfast." His smile slid into a smirk and my stomach erupted into butterflies.

"Well, I'm glad you said something because I'm absolutely starved." His hand pressed against my navel and gently pushed my back against the table, laying me flat while he spread my legs to his viewing.

"Oh my god, Nik-" I squealed, pinching my legs together while looking both ways in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, Kiska, the kitchen staff is busy making your breakfast and my second meal of the day." He peeled my legs apart, his breath fanning against my sex. "You're all mine." His tongue was suddenly against my clit and I cried out in unforeseen pleasure, my toes curling with the euphoric feeling. My breathing became shallow and fast, my heart hammering in my chest as I thought about the idea of someone walking in at any given moment with Niklaus' head buried between my legs. The thought scorched my core and my fingers found his hair, tugging him closer for needed friction. I was beyond sore from last night's activities, but this made up for it.

Nik's lips circled around my sensitive bud and sucked before his tongue dipped into my womanhood, quickly pulsing in and out of me. My back arched against the table, my knuckles growing white as I fisted his black curly locks. My hips began to buck, but Nik's hands held me down, leaving me at his mercy.

"Daddy," I called out softly, moaning around the name. His grip tightened and he slid me closer, the papers beneath me allowing me to slide effortlessly toward Nik's hungry mouth. His right had fell from my hip and he pressed two fingers against my lips. Opening my mouth, I sucked digits like a pornstar, bobbing my head and swirling my tongue around them before he moaned out my name and pulled them from my lips. His mouth was suddenly void and I whimpered, my inner walls clenching with need.

"Who makes you feel good, babygirl?" Niklaus hummed, his two fingers suddenly sliding through my slick sex.

"You do," I groaned, my hips bucking once more with clear need. Nik's opposite hand parted the top of my robe, exposing my breasts to the room. Taking one hardened bud between his finger, Nik pulled and twisted it with slight roughness, but the dull pain ignited a fire in me, my hips surging forward and sinking down onto his fingers.

"Fuck," He moaned, his voice like gravel as he watched me fuck myself on his fingers. My core began to build and build, and build until I was so close to falling over the edge, I could taste it. "So fucking beautiful, Violet." Nik growled as he watched me come undone, shaking as the orgasm racked through my body. As I finished, Nik removed his fingers and drank up my excess. My body became jelly-like and noticing this, he pulled my robe over my exposed body and pulled me into his lap. The kitchen bell rang and the staff filed into the room, placing plates of food across the table.

"Thank you," Nik nodded and they left the room, his hand coming out to move the red blanket of hair I had covered my flushed face with. "Nothing is more beautiful than this." His index finger and thumb gripped my chin and he brought his lips to mine. I lost myself in the slow kiss, his lips bringing me to oblivion as I savored this, savored him. As he pulled away, he pressed a soft kiss to my forehead and turned me toward the table, one hand wrapped around my waist to secure my place on his lap.

"Now eat, Kiska," He mused as he placed a plate in front of me. "Unlike myself, you have not quenched your hunger."