ten

Niklaus

I wrapped Violet in a towel and escorted her back to her bedroom where I left her to dry off and change. Escaping to my own bedroom, I quickly slammed the door behind myself and slid down its length. My head felt heavy in my hands as I relived the last half hour over and over in my mind. 

What the fuck. What the actual fuck

"You kissed her, you stupid fuck," I pushed away from the floor and paced around my bedroom. But God, did she taste fucking good- No, fucking amazing. It was like her mouth produced saliva made from strawberries and cream. I peeled out of the wet clothing that stuck to my body like a second skin and slipped into a pair of joggers and a plain white tee. I slid my fingers through my coiled hair and sighed, welling enough confidence within myself to exit my bedroom. I slowly made my way back down her hallway, my nerves swelling to twice their normal size as I imagined her plump, pink lips; her long red hair; those big brown doe eyes. "Stop." I growled to myself as I approached her door. I knocked once before entering Violet's room and my breath hitched at the sight of her. 

"Hey," She smiled softly as my eyes shamelessly drank her in. Her long, milky legs were covered by a pair of light grey leggings that conformed to each God. Damn. Curve., especially that of her thick, pert ass. The baby blue tee clung to her upper body as if it depended on it, straining against her bust as if it would burst out. And just as my eyes flitted across her chest, my knees turned weak as her nipples pebbled from beneath the fabric. 

"Oh fuck." I whispered, my eyes unable to look away from the delicious sight, my mouth water at the thought of taking the little nubs into my mouth and swirling my tongue around them. I felt my cock harden in my joggers, but I couldn't move. It was like Violet had suddenly shifted into Medusa, and with one look, turned my dick hard as stone. 

"Nik?" She looked over me with slight confusion and worry. I shook my head, my teeth taking my bottom lip harshly between them. 

"Yeah, hey." I spoke hoarsely, my throat suddenly becoming as dry as the Sahara desert. With a thick swallow, I forced my eyes away from her and drifted to her closet, sifting through her clothes. "Do you only wear pink and light blue?" From my peripheral vision, Violet looked down at herself and shrugged. 

"Not necessarily by choice." She sighed and plopped down on her bed, her full chest bouncing slightly with her lack of bra. My cock twitched. 

"How's that?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion, still filing through her wardrobe.

"My father has always picked out my clothes." She shrugged again, as if it was normal that a father would still picked out his nineteen year old's clothing. Sighing softly, I turned on my heel and grabbed her wrist, pulling her toward the door. Once in the hallway, I dragged her toward my bedroom. "Where are we going?"

"Shopping, but first, you're changing," I avoided her cheeky gaze. Once in my bedroom, I sat the redhead on my bed and grabbed a pair of dark grey joggers and a baggy black crew neck. Placing the clothing in her lap, I nodded toward my bathroom. "Go change. We leave in five minutes." I reached for her throat, my thumb gently tracing her sharp jawline. "Be quick, Babygirl." Pushing her into the bathroom, her normally milky skin tone had gone completely red as I slammed the door shut; not just to tease her, but to hold myself back. Two minutes later, Violet shyly opened the door and I almost growled at the sight of her in my clothes. 

Too fucking cute for her own good. 

The drive to the mall was short, as Hale Manor was in the middle of the city. I found a parking spot and slipped away from the car, jogging to the passenger side to open Violet's door. As we entered the mall, I slipped my hand into hers, entwining our fingers to ensure her presence at my side. I felt her eyes on me in response but I said nothing, and I felt as though I didn't have to explain myself. Violet and I made our way through almost  every single store. This girl had never been shopping in her life and it showed, as her eyes were wide with wonder and excitement. I let her flit across each store, filing through racks and trying on different items. By the near end of our spree, Violet had racked up eight bags of clothing and four boxes of shoes. 

But Violet's eyes had found a store that I was physically unable to will myself to enter with her. 

"Victoria's Secret." She tested the name in her mouth and peered through the window. "What kind of stuff do they have?"

"Um," I gnawed at the inside of my cheek, "Stuff like, um, underwear? Bras... Lingerie?" Violet's cheeks reddened and I chuckled. "You're welcome to go inside, but I'm not going with you. I just can't." Violet's bottom lip was pulled between her lip as she deliberated before she nodded and started toward the entrance of the store. 

Violet

I entered the store and my eyes widened. Pictures of models in silken underwear, panties, bras, and lingerie hung on the walls. My fingers trailed across the soft fabrics and bit my lip harder, not knowing one bit about any of this stuff. I felt a presence behind me and shifted to see the person, smiling politely at the saleswoman who offered me a basket for my possible findings. 

"Hi there, welcome to Victoria's Secret," Her eyes looked over me and laughed softly, "Is this your first time in the store?" I blushed. 

"Is it that obvious?" I chuckled, embarrassed. 

"No, Sweetie, you just seem lost. Do you know your sizes?" She questioned, pulling open some drawers to offer me different types of panties. 

"Well, I know my... underwear are medium, but I don't know my bra size outside of sports bras." I blushed again, embarrassed by the fact I am nineteen and unknowing of my own bra size. 

"Oh, Sweetheart, we can fit you right here in store. Would you be interested in that?" She asked, her name tag reading the name Rita. I nodded eagerly and followed the woman to the fitting rooms. She measured my chest and wrote down my size: 36D. "I would've never guessed there was so much under that baggy shirt." Rita teased with a wink and I laughed, shrugging my shoulders. 

"Not my choice in outfit." Rita nodded knowingly. 

"Was it the choice of the curly haired hunk that was watching you from outside the store?" She cocked an eyebrow in question and I blushed in response. "I see." She nodded cheekily. "Boyfriend?"

"NO- No." I shook my head and took a deep breath, "I mean... I don't know." I sighed, my mind falling in the never-ending pit that was Niklaus. Rita threw her head back in laughter and squeezed my shoulder reassuringly. 

"How about this?" She eyed me evilly. "We put something together that will make him never want to let you go." She walked toward a rack of black lingerie. "He seems like the type to enjoy the color black." 

"He is." I nodded, my eyes searching the room for Nik to avoid complete embarrassment. Rita pulled out black satin ensemble with matching garters and faux diamond trimmings. 

"How about this one? It would really make your hair pop." She winked and I blushed for the millionth time, nodding quickly. Yes, that was the one.