CHAPTER 26 : USED TO LOVE

Y/N's POV

"WHY YOU DONT TELL ME YOU HAD BRAIN TUMOR!!"

I was taken aback hearing that.

How she knew it?

It must be Miyeon who told her.

I back away from her.

I turned on my heels..

Walk to the window frame..

Staring outside..let her face my back.

While trying to compose myself... i dont have courage to tell her before.. cause i dont want to be treat as a sick person. I didnt ask people to pity on me. I hate it.

"Oppa... could you tell me?"

I closed my eyes.. take a deep breath..

"It is because.." i opened my eyes back.

"Because i cant come to you... you know that i cant.. right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am not Park Woojin your boyfriend that you love. I am Kim Y/N and i just knew that i am Park Y/N."

Seems like they already tell her bout this as well cause she didnt ask why i am Park right now.

"Jennie ya..." i sighed.

She hummed in response..

"I am afraid...I'm so afraid...That you will leave me in the end cause i know i just have to pretend to be Woojin until he woke up. So i chose to not tell you bout my illness....i just wanna disappear just like blowing wind without make people worried bout me. And... do you wanna know whats the most funniest part?"

"What is it?" Jennie whispered.

"I know its sound crazy but.. i fall in love with you since i saw you crying at the bus station a few years ago.. that milk ice cream.. i know you like it so much cause i could saw you eat it with smile on your face. One day.. i gain my courage to bring the milk ice cream to you. But i guess i was too late cAuse another man approaching you before me. Yeah my twin.." i chuckled. I let my tears falling from my eyes.. thank god i didnt face her. I tried my best to hide my weakness.

"Y/N.." i heard her footsteps getting closer to me.

"Wait. I'm not finished yet."
I swallow the bitterness ..let my throat felt how much the pain.

"I know me and him look alike. But i always felt that i kept on wearing a mask again and again to go to see you..cause i was being Woojin instead of myself.. try harder to be him cause Woojin is your boyfriend.. but i still want you... i cant lie to myself. I'm fucking love you.. but i cant make you love me...i can never do that.." i lowered my head.. i placed my palm on the window glass.

A few seconds later i felt a pair of arm from my back.

"Y/N... i'm sorry.. i was too blind.. i didnt realize its you that I love.. its you that i fall for..i was so dumb."

I tightly closed my eyes and i cry silently..

Seems like.. this pain is worst than my illness..

I felt damp on my back.
I bet she cry.

I turned around face her.

She looked down.

I lift her chin to face me.

But her eyes still averted on the ground.

"Jennie... look at me."

Then she looked at me.

I met with the puffy eyes... red nose...

The badass jennie look adorable when she cry.

I hold her shoulders as i stare right on her eyes.

"Listen to me, jen...."

"I cant make you happy."

"Please just forget me."

"Cause i'm used to love you.."

"But the feeling is just fade away right now."

"What do you mean?"

I removed my hand from her shoulder.

"I.."

"Do.."

"I dont love you anymore, Jennie Kim."