CHAPTER 7 : HELP ME

Y/N's POV

"Mrs Park went out earlier...so let me make quick introduction to you bout Park Woojin's life."

"O--kay.." I answered while scanning around the mansion.

It just awee.

I had never leaving in such this house before..

I always used to leave with crowded capacity since i was small..

"Come on..i will bring you to the garage." Nayeon said. She lead the way while me trailed behind her..

She open the garage door using the remote from her hand.

MY jaws dropped when i saw there were different luxurious cars right there.

"What you waiting for? Go and see tho.." Nayeon said while leaning at the door with crossing arm.

I found myself dragged my own feet to come nearer to the cars.

"Why..so many?"

She chuckled. "Cause Park's family is rich duhh.. Woojin always use his audi for his regular use." she said while point the Audi with her index finger.

I froze.. this is dream? 

"Y/N!"

I slightly turned my head to her. Then she tossed me a car key. 

"You can drive it..Well you are Woojin right now."

"Thanks." I grinned.

"you such a happy kid.." she chuckled.

"What you waiting for Woojin? Drive it tho."

"Ye, ye.. okay.." I smiled then opened the car's door before hopped in and driving out from the garage.

"Nayeon ah.."

"yEAH?"

"I wanna see Jennie for a while ya.."

"Alright sure.."

"But.."

"But what?"

I scratch my nape. "Well..can you give me her address..you know I didnt know nothing bout her right.." I laugh awkwardly.

"Its good to see you are try to learning become Woojin.." "Well..before that..let me tell you.. she is from blac-"

"Yes i know she is from blackpink.. I love their song duh to be honest.."

"And the most important thing is..."

"is ?"

"You are one of the best composer at YG Entertainment.."

Thats what I heard from the news bout Woojin as well..