CHAPTER 10 : HANDKERCHIEF

Author's POV
The dark brown hair guy cant stop smiling like an idiot when he kept reminding the raining scene.
Its been a month from that scene..
But it still cant get off from his mind.
"You will find out soon. See you soon, Jennie ssi!"
"Meet me at YG Building then next time!" That words ringing on his eardrum.. that the last word he heard from her before he disappearing himself from his sight.
"Hey why you are grinning since morning tho?" That voice interrupt his daydreaming.
"Cant i be happy?" He pout.
"Sure you can. It just.."
"Just..?"
"I felt glad seeing you happy.. i'm happy if you happy." The brunette assure him with smile."
"Thanks. You are the best."
"I knew it." The brunette wink.

"Its not being weird right i know her name? Well she is a famous idol of kpop girl group after all."
The dark brown hair guy walking happily along the street with ice cream on his hand.
Since she sounds like its greenlight for him to see her again.. he didnt hesitate to meet her again.

Ha tapped his foot repeatedly while trying to be patience as much as he could.
Once he saw a long black hair girl with sun glasses stepped out from the building.. he smiled from ear to ear.
Although she wore sun glasses.. but he knew her well.
His heart beat skipped a beat when she approaching his direction.

"Woojin!" She open her arm and hug a tall black hair guy standing a few meters from him.
"Seems like she already happy. So i dont have to do this..." he said to himself as he let the tears falling from his eyes..
The tears..
He didnt know..
Whether it is happiness cause he saw she was happy..
Or

Hurt..

Cause..

He was not the one who She hugged..

"Hey you okay right now?" Mr Park's voice made him snapped from his old memories..

Y/N's POV
"Yes, i'm fine.. dad.." i'm still found its hard for me to say 'dad'.. but i dont want to get caught by Jennie. So i try my best to get used to it..
"Jennie was crying her eyes out all day long cause she saw you screaming out of sudden."
Really? Cause you taught i was Woojin not Y/N.
"Tell her i'm fine, dad.." i try my best for not feel offended.
"Too bad.. she didnt believe my words."
"What you me-"
The door burst to open revealing a lady that i used to like before..
"Woojin ah!" She cried and run to me.
She sobbing on my chest.
"Im leaving first.." Mr Park said and i just nodded.
"Shh.. im here right? I never leave you." Wait. While im saying things that unsure? Well Woojin will wake up soon right?
She lift up her head and looked at me with her puffy eyes.
God.. its hurt to see her like this..
She deserve to be happy isnt it?
"You scared me, Woojin.. i cant even straight once you screaming out of blue."
"I'm sorry, Jennie.. i didnt have intention to do that.. forgive me okay?" I said as i wipe her tears.
She nodded.
I cupped her cheeks with both of my hands and kiss her both of cheeks.. as i get rid of tears from her cheeks.

I ...

I remember everything...

Milk ice cream..

Umbrella...

Handkerchief...

Thats her...

Jennie...

Jennie Kim...

Blackpink's member..

My crush since back then...

Woojin's girlfriend... not mine..

She loves Park Woojin...

Not you, Kim Y/N...

I still want you... but.. this is not the time for me to claim what i remember..

"Jennie... what are you doing?"

"I was searching something.."

"Something?"

She smiled. "Yes.. something precious that i still keep it until now..."

"What is it? May i know?"

"Your handkerchief.." she smiled and continue back to search it. While i was sitting on her bed.. thinking bout what happen if she figure out the owner..

"Found it!"

She jumped happily and joined sitting beside me..

She flipped the handkerchief.

"Do you remember it now?"

I nodded..

"Thank god.. this memory never fade away from my mind." She smiled at me..

Dont smile on me...

Cause i knew its for Woojin..

"Something weird.." she said ad she traced the embroidery's alphabet .

Damn!

"What is it?" I tried to act cool.

"Why its KY instead of..."

"Instead of?"

"Your name is Park Woojin.. so its might be PW or WJ instead. Why it must be KY?"

I was taken aback with that question.

I'm doomed!

She looked straight into my eyes..

"Why it must be KY?"

"Its.."

"Stands for.."