chaptered 8 : Half blood prince

There was a little boy roaming and playing with his guardians as he was not allowed to go outside the Kingdom , yes he was a prince , a half blood prince. His father was assassinated on his 15th birthday , as he reached fifteen he had to take over the kingdom , he grew old without friends and love. He didnt how to run the Kingdom exactly. After his 3 yrs of his kingship his mom who does witch crafts died. she was a leader for spirits and witches . May be that was the reason why that boy can also cast spells , he casted a love spell on the prettiest girl in that whole island .

As the king and all people were busy celebrating the kings marriage , the darkest witch suggested a plan to destroy them and get freedom. Hearing the word freedom all witches and spirits accepted , they kept their secrets away from good witches who help human. As the king was in his teen he was more conious about his looks , status and peoples happiness . He wasnt taugh how to rule his island so he was always depended on his bishops , who is actually fooling the prince and keeping him in dark to attain all the wealth .

As he being Very childish and innocent he didnt see the comin danger that spirits going to open the portal to spirit world . After a few weeks the portal was done and it was ready but they waited to open on blue moon as the world gets more energizied during the blue moon so more powerful sprit can go through the portal , but now the secret wasnt a secret anymore , king came to know and he ordered to destroy it , also ordered strict patrol.so as for now they had stop mission and wait .

AFTER 1 Year

The people started to rejoice as the king announced that Queen is having a baby , the tradition is to call a party, offer food for every person who belongs to the island and to see a witch to predict the child's future .The people were busy again that means it was the time for spirits to open .

The witch came inside the castle room and sat next to the queen saying " I sense a powerful scent of royalty with a great magical vision ,that kid is blessed with powers of spirts and this child will be the Queen of Queen spirts , and...," she keeps her hand on queens stomach  and gasps , this can't happen...ii..it is just a myth , how can it be !

king and queen gets worried "what is it..... that you see it hard miss?"

The witch says "That child is a princess......A blue princess!"

"what is a blue princess ?" asks king seeing the queen cry hearing it .

"She is the 1000th descendent in your family and every hundredth descendent get this but it was stopped by a greatest witch , how can it come again? " says the queen weeping

"what is it " asks the king in a heavy voice

the witch said " if a blue princess is in a womb then there something awful going to happen to that place she belongs , she is not a curse but she is born to rescue and destroy the bad .Her powers will be ignited when  her soul and spirit are one . She will be born during season of blue moon".........

" what the hell.......The pages are ripped away , anyways whose dairy do you think it is? " said Amy .

" who else do  you think ? , it is your dads.....your a  princess" says jack