chapter 1: The Kingdom

Myself Amy ,

I am a blue cat eyed girl . I hate being cat eye which is more uncomfortable even though its rare , I see things which others dont , anyways let me begin my story .

my story starts before my birth in 50's , the streets of farnity island filled with ice crystals all the way , The Island was ruled by a king named Rodick his smile lights up the whole kingdom. He was said for his bravery , strength and strategical plans.

Everyone was called for a gathering , they all got excited to hear the kings new plan.

"Long Live The King" hailed the people , the King Rodick appears very tall and handsome. The King said "My People, we had too many complaints against the Witches and Spirits . I thought a lot about it . "Bad cant be destroyed but can be changed and controlled".

what can I do for my people that they can live peacefully also enjoy what is good. Finally I got an idea to keep all the bads in between us, so they can change watching us !

He announced a very risky move for the whole kingdom , people where astonished by his statement's. They were worried being separated as the Island was in circular in shape, people had to live outside while in center lives the dangerous creatures and if they want to go anywhere they got to cross the center .

"I don't understand why does he have to keep them with all those innocent people, when you know witches wont be quiet anyway !

soo wise for a King....huh?

Guess what, he is my great grand father thats what my mom told me ."

She puts her diary down, started thinking biting the pen's cap and pulling out her hair.

tick tock .......alarm rings

oops its time , I always think about this story , its my mom's favourite I can say that; cause she says this story as if she have seen that place , I mean come on witches? I bet todays technology is faster than bitches...I mean witches !

Mom perfectly irons the dress and hangs it for her daughter .

She comes out of the room and crushes her dress.

"I really hate to look neat or prefect.....Im totally a reserved person so umm yeah that explains my average marks! "

She quietly leaves her house starving for her morning job ; she was left with few bread loafs and a cup of milk for her mom. she have to deliver some news paper around her neighbour hood by which she gets enough of tips to buy herself a breakfast, she sat down at her favourite spot near the fountain .

"This is the only place I find peace and share some happines with my friends softy the duck , smoky the cat and fluffy the squirrel. I live in poverty ,always shy to talk to people and always scared of nightmares I get on my birthdays .I dont really see much its always blurry , but I can say some kind of war is going on and I hear this man's voice which is really deep filled with worries , when ever I get near to that man I wake up screaming "dad " actually I have never seen my dad ever in my life or the man in my dream, its never a full dream . when I say this to mom she always faints, I dont know is that her weakness or is it something that she wants to hide from me .My life is always filled with doubts , I am just waiting for the day my mom gets better and explain me things that is happening to me and things I see ".

GET WELL SOON MOM.....LOVE AMY♥

She close's her diary and gives a heavy breathe looking at sky....................