My dad is not a person ?

I decide to take the powerful people and also jack, now he is the only one who knows me , I also know that what ever happens to me, he will be there to save . "I know...." I whisphere

" Princess everything is ready , shall we leave to the quest? " asks a soldiers
I shook my head slowly looking down at jack and took a gasp.

We take a forest route to the sea then we reach an island which was split in three piece's they call it as "the Bermuda" we Search every bit of all Yet we couldn't find even a single fly .
I get fustrated and shout out to my dad " I am Amy I am your daughter I'm here to rescue you please gimme some signs " I fall down weeping jack pulls me up "let's go we will come back later don't loose your hope"  .
Sorrow and worry filled our face, then there it was a glimmer of hope, we heard some kind of crowd rushing sound for others more than a hope it was like earthquake.  Every one gets down seeing rocks rolling towards but me . Whole gang of rocks stops rolling until a meter or so while one was nearing me closer and closer . Then the soldiers stood  up straight and felt astonished to see trolls everywhere for the first time, while they patrolled this island always and never saw one before .

The one which was near me unveils itself , slowly looks upto me and said " why did you take so long dear? "
I asked "sorry but do I know you ? "
" yes , I am your father the once king of this island " it said .
Everyone bowed to him and hailed long live the king .

" wait my dad is not a person and so is my boy friend , this is sure a nightmare! "  I said it holding my head and pushing out towards my hair .