Getting caught

Quinn P. O. V

I gasp and puck gasps
"Honestly you two lovebirds need to get a room okay just not my work/supply closet!" The janitor exclaims

Puck and I walk out quickly and I run to the bathroom. To fix up the hickey.

"Q it's just a hickey get over it!!" Puck says rolling his eyes.
"Do you know what a Finn will say if he finds out?" I say giving puck one of my best death glares. He just scowls....
I cover it up with some foundation that I always keep in my locker. It comes in handy,

"Okay I'm done!" I say proudly examining my work,it was basically un- noticeable.
"Yay woohoo!" Puck says sarcastically
"Another perfect job done by ms Fabray!" I say proudly.
"Okay well Imma go to class now bye Q" puck exits the bathroom.
I walk along the halls and see the exact same brunette puck is with.
More importantly she chatting away with Santana

"Nice outfit Bird Beak" I smirk,
"You too Ice queen" San shoots back.
"Get a life suckers" I say
"Excuse me? But it looks like your the only one without one" San remarks with a matter - of -fact look painted on her face.
"Whatever you say Lima Height Freak!"
"Ms Fabray I suggest you leave to wherever you came from, because in the matter of 3 seconds you won't have a face!"San threatens. Now I'm scared I walk away, leaving santana with pride.

Puck P. O. V
God! I still have to say sorry to rachel! This was going to be hard, I walk up to her.
"Hey Rachel?" I ask nervously, yes I Noah Puckerman was nervous.
"What do you want" she says and doesn't even turn to look at me.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry for my behaviour the other day. I know it was completely unexceptable but please will you forgive me?" I ask, I used all that high level vocabulary so she'll think I said it from the bottom of my heart. I didn't say it from the Bolton of my heart I just wanted to get it over with.
"I'm letting you off the hook this time Noah, but If that type of language is used again...." She warns in this scary tone which is scarier than Quinn Fabray getting angry!
"Okay yes I promise!" I say and hug her as she returns the gesture.
"Have I told you that your outfit is amazing?"I ask
"No... "She blushes
"Well Rach I'm going to glee"I announce,
"REALLY!!!?????"she screams happily, it's too cute to be true!
"Yes I am"I say, I wave bye to her and walk to class.
Maybe........ Rachel is better than Quinn..... I mean they both are really HOT but...
Is Rachel Maybe better? No Quinn is..... No....UGH!!!!!!