Chapter 7: Fight!

Legolas POV

I am awoken to the sound of orcs shouting. Sitting up, I immediately notice that my wound is no longer as painful. Another orc shouts in the distance. I wonder what is going on.

"My Prince!" Meldarion exclaims. "The orcs are coming. It is time."

Confused by his words, I question, "Time for what?"

"The orcs are coming. It is time you find out what they do to us down here." He explains to me.

Next thing I know, three orcs storm into our cell and I am being grabbed. I can just barely make out Meldarion also being taken. We are dragged to an area where I see a few other Elves, and also some dwarves and men chained up to poles. I decide whether or not I should try to fight, but decide against it when I see hundreds of other orcs surrounding us. Each of them carrying different kinds of weapons.

The orcs that were dragging me, chain me up to a pole. After they are done, I hear a horn sound and a man start to speak, "Welcome Orcs and Men, we have a very special day planned. We have many new eligible Elves, Men, and Dwarfs added to our collection. For any of you who are new, we will go around the room and start with one of these scum. Anyone who wants him or her will fight and whoever wins gets to keep whoever they were fighting over for three days to do as they please with them. The only thing you can not do is kill them. After the three days, they shall be returned. Now, let us begin."

Another man walks over to a Dwarf and starts, "Alright, who would like this Dwarf? Come forward."

Two Men and three Orcs step forward and an Orc who is standing next to the first man who spoke shouts, "FIGHT!"

I watch as they all fight each other. One of the Men and two of the Orcs are killed. It is down to the last man and the last orc. Finally, the man wins. An Orc unchains the dwarf and the man proudly leaves with his prize. This is going to be a long an awful day. I can already guess at what is going to happen to me.

~many hours later~

It feels like it has been days since they first dragged me in here. Although, I know it has not been that long. They are done to the last few, of course saving me for last. There are two elves and a young woman left other than me. I wish I could save them, get them out of here before they get taken. But, I know I can not do that and I just have to close my eyes and take a breath, telling myself that there is nothing I can do.

I open my eyes again when I know it is my turn. So many men and orcs step forward. I cannot help but feel worried about what is about to happen to me. At least I know whoever take me cannot kill me. But, I fear whatever they have planned is much worse than death.

"FIGHT!"

I almost do not want to watch as they all fight over me. This is awful and disgusting and no one should have to go through this. I hate that there is nothing I can do. It takes a while until it is down to just a few men. At least I will not be taken by an orc. I shudder at the thought.

I look back over to the men to see just one left standing. He is an older man. He has a stern look and looks as though he has not smiled in years. I can see anger in his eyes. He looks over to me and gives a small smirk. I hope he cannot see the fear in my eyes.

~~~~~~

Hello! I have missed y'all so much. It took me longer to reread everything than I originally thought, so sorry about it taking me a bit longer to update. This chapter is a bit on the shorter side, but I plan on making the next one longer! I really do appreciate y'all for being so patient with me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one should hopefully be up in a week or two! :)

Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

~Ellethwen <3