Love and Forgiveness

Chapter twenty

**Susie Pov. **

I was standing infront of his door. I just want him to assure that I'm okay now.  But he didn't even look at my direction went he arrived. Is there anything happen to him? Why he seems so cold today. I push the door to open, he was standing  near the window of his office looking far away. It seem his thinking deeply.  I speak just to break the silent inside his office.

Mr. Yushen.? Hmmm. Drake? Is something bothering you? "I asked.

He didn't even look at me and didn't even say a single word. I approach him, embraced him from behind his back. He startled a few second. Then he holds my hand that already lock to his waist. 

Is there something bothering you? I asked again.

No.. "He simply replied.
"Susie, .  If ever I had committed a gravely sin to you, will you still forgive me and love me? If that's happen will you still stay by my side? '"He asked with sincerity on his tone. 

I didn't answered him, I just smiled at him and tighten my arms to his waist..  We've been like that about an hour.  Then I release my arms from him.

You have a meeting one o'clock at Yushen Hotel.  "I said to him. Then I return to my desk. 

The meeting last for about three hours. It's already five o'clock when we get back to the office.   Drake went straight to his office and I left on my desk packing up my stuff and preparing to go home. I heard voices coming from Drake office.

**Drake Pov**

"Dad what are you doing here?"I asked.

I'm waiting for you." he said.

For what?  You can talk to me at home? . "  I replied.

I want you to stay away from your PS and fired her. "He said.

Huh?"I laugh".  again? , trying to control me , huh?  Why would I do that?" I replied again to him.

You have too if you don't want your life will ruin by her. " He said.

Dad, enough. I'm done with this arguments.

Do you know, that her son is your son.?

I was shocked on what he said, now it's all clear and I'm convince on my suspicion that I'm Noah's Father. I sighed looking at him.

Does it have to do, to her job? Dad you just paranoid. Just stay away with my problem.  I  just want  to buried everything dad. So please,, please,,. " I pleaded to him. 

He will never forgive you if she found out that your the one who raped her that night, the father of his son.  So please, forget her and marry Estella. " He said. 

I turn my head to the door and to my surprise I saw Susie standing there, I thought she already went home. As I saw on her expression, she was in deeply shocked and her eyes start to become watery. She was just staring at me.  I know and I feel that he heard what my dad said.  I walk to her direction but she step backward trying to avoid me.  She turned back and run out of the door.  I followed her but I couldn't find her, I don't know where she run off. I went up to the roof top of the building. I heard her screaming, cursing at me... 

Ahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhh.. Why? Why? How could you do that to me.? 

**Susie Pov**
I was standing at the door.I accidentally   heard Drake and his dad conversation.  I went there to  ask permission that I'll go home first, but I was surprised on what I heard.  I can't believe on what I heard. I can't breath at the moment, my heart stop beating, my mind went blank, I become mute that I can't even speak.  My eyes flashed with tears. As Drake trying to come closer to me, I step back and run off out of the door.  My foot steps leads me up to the roof top.  I'm in great pain and misery. Full of questions. Trying to convinced myself that what I had heard was untrue and just all lies..   Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

**End of Chapter Twenty***

💔💔💔😭💔💔💔

Nothing HURTS more than being DISAPPOINTED by the one PERSON who you thought would NEVER hurt YOU.

@celle1987